SabNZBd installation problems

• I just setup a fresh install of OMV2.1 and am trying to reinstall the SabNZBd plugin.
    If I install the version 1.0.5 it fails with "errors were encountered while processing openmediavault-sabnzbd" and "Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/sabnzbd)"
    I uninstalled and tried enabling the Download Managers Testing repo.
    This offers version 1.0.12 which installs OK , but when I try to enable it I get the error

"Error #2002:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n ...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}"

Can anyone help?

• Facing the same issue.
    Running OMV 2.x

Tried installing stable version of SABnzbd (v1.0.5). It refused to install giving me this error --

Code
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     openmediavault-sabnzbd
    Creating index of upgradeable packages ...
    Creating index of openmediavault plugins ...
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
    <<< *************************************

I then enabled downoaders testing rep and installed v1.0.12. It installed without errors but I can't enable it. The following error comes up -

Code
    Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.

I have tried clearing browser cache. And I am running the backports kernel.

• Hey there,

I got the same issues like charsi. The solution from funt4stic works only with OMV 3, but not with OMV 2.
    Is there any solution for the Plugin for OMV 2 right now?

Thansk in advance for your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!