Error trying to enable SABnzbd in OMV 2.2.13 gui

• I use the OMV web gui only to update SABnzbd. Everything was running OK until after a reboot SABnzbd - which is v1.2.2 - would not start. I am at the point where I get the following error trying to enable it in the gui:

Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.

Error #2002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n ...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

Any idea how to fix this?

• In the plugin's settings, do you have "Beta Ver Allow updating to RC versions." enabled? If so disable that.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• In the plugin's settings, do you have "Beta Ver Allow updating to RC versions." enabled? If so disable that.

No, it is not enabled. I am not able to enable any of the options in the plugin settings without throwing the error.

• Exactly the same problem. Have tried uninstalling the plugin, then doing Apt-clean and reinstalling. But get the same error when trying to enable the service via GUI.... "Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property". Have also tried uninstalling the plugin and then using putty to do apt-get purge openmediavault-sabnzbd, then reinstalling the plugin.. Still no good. Btw; have OMV 2.2.14 stoneburner and the sabnzbd plugin is version 1.0.12 (by enabling the Testing Repo in extras)..

Any help would be appreciated :)

• Hey everyone.

Trying to enable sabnzbd but keep coming back with the following error:

Error #2002:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n ...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

I have re-installed multiple times - tried different browsers - cleared browser cache but still always the same above error.
    i have tried some suggestions from comments i have read in relation to this problem but nothing seems to have worked.

running OMV version 2.x

Any help would be appreciated.

Xander

OMV 4.1.26-1 (Arrakis)
    HP Proliant Microserver Gen 8
    Intel Celeron CPU G1610T
    8GB ECC RAM

• Same Error here ? Anyone had fixed it ?

Never got to fix this so have upgraded (fresh install) to version 4.x and am now using docker. Works perfectly

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

OMV 4.1.26-1 (Arrakis)
    HP Proliant Microserver Gen 8
    Intel Celeron CPU G1610T
    8GB ECC RAM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!