Can't mount FAT USB key since 3.0.68

• Hello,

The error displayed

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:16: syntax error ':'

Line 16

Code
    check filesystem fs_srv__dev_disk_by-id_usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_Edge_200535505104F58211C6-0:0-part1 with path "/srv/_dev_disk_by-id_usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_Edge_200535505104F58211C6-0:0-part1"

English isn't my native language, so, sorry if I make mistakes ^^

OMV 7.0.3-1 | Linux 6.1.0-18-amd64 | openmediavault-omvextrasorg 7.0

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jroch74 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I can't replicate this. Does it still give you the problem after doing: omv-mkconf monit

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Same problem here

Error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:6: syntax error ':'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175

Line 6:

Code
    check filesystem fs_srv__dev_disk_by-id_md-name-NAS:RAID with path "/srv/_dev_disk_by-id_md-name-NAS:RAID"

I think that monit doesn't support the character ':' as part of the name of the device, before 3.0.68 the mounted filesystems folders was based on UUID, now on the device name. The problem is that all the mdamd array are "MACHINENAME:ARRAYNAME" so every time you mount a raid software device, there is this error.

Already tried omv-mkconfig monit but it won't change anything

This is my opinion and sorry for my bad english

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ah, I only tested non-raid filesystems. In the mountpoint creation code, it needs to replace colons. Shouldn't be hard to fix this. @votdev

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is not a raid filesystem
    Just a simple 8GB USB Key

Do you have a raid filesystem on the system? Either way, the colon needs to be replaced for the same reason. What is the output of: ls -al /dev/disk/by-id/

• Offizieller Beitrag

The fact you have a raid array makes this fail. It just happens when you try to mount the fat filesystem because everything is updated.

• After moving the .save file which causes the same issue, everything works fine :)

English isn't my native language, so, sorry if I make mistakes ^^

OMV 7.0.3-1 | Linux 6.1.0-18-amd64 | openmediavault-omvextrasorg 7.0

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!