Solved: Planned Jobs / HDD removed

• Hi Guys,
    i had some planned jobs in my list but i forgot to remove it before is replaced my harddrive.
    so no i got this error every time i call the page:

Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined
    Fehler #0:exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:230Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(230): errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/share/php/...', 230, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(85): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc('\n ', false)#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(64): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.cro...')#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceCron->getList(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)#7 {main}

The jobs are still working in the background and i receive every morning mails that i can't be done (no wonder without the drive)
    Where can i remove it per hand ?

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• No one?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• Offizieller Beitrag

Everything is stored in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. The you need re-write the configs.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• But I can't find it there. Can you give me a hint?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

• And if I add another job it will not shown on the Web page

• i killed the file in /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/userblalbalbla but not i got every hour a mail that sais tha this stupid file is not found anymore.

where the heck can i delete this job ? i have really no idea where the cron job takes his input from :(

is there a way to kill all cron jobs ?
    is there a passage in the config file to delete ?
    how can i rewrite the config file ?

• Everything is stored in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. The you need re-write the configs.

can yo gimmi a hint how can i do it ? i still have this error.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you look in the crontab section of that file? Remove the entries and then omv-mkconf cron

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• still the same error:

Page

of 0
    Keine Einträge zum Anzeigen
    Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined
    Fehler #0:exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:230Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(230): errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/share/php/...', 230, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(85): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc('\n ', false)#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(64): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.cro...')#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceCron->getList(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)#7 {main}

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DiskMan () aus folgendem Grund: sorry too fast

• ahhhh that works many thanks :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!