New OMV UI

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks great, but do we have the right to host the file? I did not check the license.

Oh yeah, that's a good point and I am stupid for not checking. I have done so now but I cannot find any license info.

The guide was written by @shadowzero who is a mod on this forum. Pretty sure he is ok with it :)

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for this great new skin! it looks a lot better :D I only would use the shrinked version as default, the default one as too much wasted space, but for the rest is great!

Just a question: it would be possible to let us highlight thte text everywhere? Right now it's not possible to highlight logs or names in the plug-in section.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I only would use the shrinked version as default, the default one as too much wasted space, but for the rest is great!

Have a look on bootstrap/angularjs UIs, these are also wasting space. Seems to be cool nowadays.

Just a question: it would be possible to let us highlight thte text everywhere? Right now it's not possible to highlight logs or names in the plug-in section.

This is the theme default. I assume it will be a pain to enable it for specific UI elements.

• Have a look on bootstrap/angularjs UIs, these are also wasting space. Seems to be cool nowadays.

This is the theme default. I assume it will be a pain to enable it for specific UI elements.

Thanks for the answer! well I'm no one to blame other people taste, I'm happy with the shrink skin :D

for the request: if it's hard then there is no meaning wasting time on it when you can do something else :)

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• That's one of those things that I did not notice before, but now that it's been pointed out, it's going to bother me.
    While we're on that subject, I've noticed that when viewing the performance statistics, there's a weird diagonal white line that you see when viewing any statistics that result in three rows of tabs.

Got the same issue on my Home PC but can't reproduce it on my second PC which is basically the same but with a GTX 1070 instead of a GTX 980. Probably some weird glitch in chrome with the GPU driver.

OMV 4 - Ryzen 7 1700 (8 Cores / 16 Threads 65W TDP) - 32 GB DDR4 ECC
    128 GB OS SSD - 256 GB Plex SSD - 32 TB RAIDZ2 (6x8TB HGST NAS)

• How can i make boxes more responsive in new UI?

I do not understand clearly what you mean with 'more responsive'? But if you read this thread from the beginning you should get enough information to change the WebUI look and feel.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I think that info boxes are very small one response design in the phone (you can see on the screenshot)

Regards!

I can confirm this behavior for my iPhone:

It's not possible to change the size of the boxes on the smartphone.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hoppel118 ()

• This is a limitation of the ExtJS framework. The dashboard is not the best.

So at the moment and with this version of ExtJS there is nothing that can be done. A dashboard with some "light" graphs and statistics about the nas performance would be nice in future versions of omv.

Thanks for the information.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!