wannacry xp patch

• Dump your XP

You are right, but not very helpful in his situation. ;)

@peekaa: Windows XP creates a system recovery point before installing the patch. Use the system recovery tool to restore the system configuration to an earlier point in time.

Here is the link to the Microsoft Update Katalog with the SMB patch for unsupportet systems: Microsoft Update Katalog
    It is a German web page but I didn´t have the link to the Englisch page. Maybe something was going wrong during installation. Retry installation.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have an old xp vm that I use to maintain some old switches and other things. I ran the update and all was fine connecting to OMV. The firewall is turned off but it has no gateway so it can't get to the internet. So look at your firewall and disable it to test only. Als can you ping it?

• Yes, I can ping samba server. I can do net use x: \\box\share, it asks me for name and password, but then there is some error. I try to find samba logs, but there is nothing.

Anyway: is it possible to change manually smb.conf? For example to set logging? Will not OMV revert my changes whenever I change something in web management (web gui)? Thank you.

• Anyway: is it possible to change manually smb.conf? For example to set logging? Will not OMV revert my changes whenever I change something in web management (web gui)? Thank you.

Yes, you can change the smb.conf. The changes are persistent even when you make a reboot. But changes are lost if the samba configuration is rewritten bei OMV. Try CLI> omv-mkconf samba and restart the samba service and I think the changes are gone.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Finally, it was in the registry. In [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanworkstation] in DependOnService there was:
    bowser
    mrxsmb10
    mrxsmb20
    nsi

After deleted it, all is fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!