Sorry the title is somewhat vague, when I have installed a plugin or for that matter an update the output always seems to end with >>>>>>>>>>>Error>>>>>>> a number of times, looking in the logs, particularly history I see this Error: sub process /usr/bin/dpkg/ returned an error code (1)
Now usually I have done apt install -f to correct, but looking in both the history and terminal logs these seems to go back to the vb extension pack installer and the error has then impacted on anything else I have updated or installed.
Commandline: apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::=--force-confold install emby-server libxml2 openmediavault-virtualboxUpgrade: emby-server:amd64 (184.108.40.206-0+50.1, 220.127.116.11-0+51.1), openmediavault-virtualbox:amd64 (3.0.7, 3.0.8), libxml2:amd64 (2.9.1+dfsg1-5+deb8u4, 2.9.1+dfsg1-5+deb8u5)Commandline: apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-resetperms
Extract from terminal log. The errors occur during any update and any new plugin added.