Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

• thank you @Wolf2000,

replace new lines fixed it:

line 109: def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self)): replace with: def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self), _atomic_removal=_remove_dead_weakref):

line 117: _remove_dead_weakref(d, wr.key) replace with: _atomic_removal(d, wr.key)

• I tried this update a couple of times, and it screws nginx up for me. Now nginx giving me a 502 bad gateway...

This is fixed in OMV 4.0.6 but it hasn't been released yet. Wolf2000's commands or omv-firstaid will fix it.

omv 6.0.8-1 Shaitan | 64 bit | 5.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 6.0.5 | kvm plugin 6.0.3
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I had the same issue with the python 3.5 lib, thanks for the fix suggestion. Going through all logs after the OMV3 - > OMV4 upgrade and I have the following trace:

Might have something to do with the php5 to php7 migration

• Might have something to do with the php5 to php7 migration

Looks like your upgrade didn't go well. What is the output of:
    dpkg -l | grep openm

And the omv-mkconf command should be omv-mkconf php-fpm

omv 6.0.8-1 Shaitan | 64 bit | 5.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 6.0.5 | kvm plugin 6.0.3

• Code
    Nov 21 01:04:02 NAS monit[1520]: 'php-fpm' process is not running
    Nov 21 01:04:02 NAS monit[1520]: 'php-fpm' trying to restart
    Nov 21 01:04:02 NAS monit[1520]: 'php-fpm' start: '/bin/systemctl start php5-fpm'
    Nov 21 01:04:33 NAS monit[1520]: 'php-fpm' failed to start (exit status 5) -- '/bin/systemctl start php5-fpm': Failed to start php5-fpm.service: Unit php5-fpm.service not found.
  • What is the output of:
    dpkg -l | grep php
    omv-engined -df

• What is the output of:
    dpkg -l | grep php
    omv-engined -df

Code
    root@nas:/tmp# omv-engined -df
    omv-engined[31811]: Daemon already running (pid=12512)
    Daemon already running (pid=12512)
  • I had the same issue with the python 3.5 lib, thanks for the fix suggestion. Going through all logs after the OMV3 - > OMV4 upgrade and I have the following trace:

Might have something to do with the php5 to php7 migration

Seems fixed in 4.0.13-1
    Cheers

• Hi
    I have it by hand.
    You have to edit lines 109 and 117

Code
    cd /usr/lib/python3.5/
    nano weakref.py

Hi guys,

I use latest omv 4.0.16-1 and also see this message at the end of "apt-get update". The message appears not with every "apt-get update". It happens some kind of sporadic.

The above described workaround also solved the issue for me.

Thanks and greetings Hoppel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
    frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
    -------------------------------------------
    backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
    backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I changed the two lines on weakref.py and it did help for a while. But since OMV 4..0.16 I am having these two issues when running apt update and apt upgrade. Openmediavault package is not properly updated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!