phpVirtualBox problem

• Hi,

I have a problem whith phpVirtualBox in virtualbox and i don't know the resolution.

I try to reinstall the virtualbox pluging and the problem stay...

I read :
    An error occurred communicating with your vboxwebsrv. No more requests will be sent by phpVirtualBox until the error is corrected and this page is refreshed. The details of this connection error should be displayed in a subsequent dialog box.

Error logging in to vboxwebsrv.
    Erreur #0:exception 'Exception' with message 'Error logging in to vboxwebsrv.' in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/endpoints/lib/vboxconnector.php:220Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/virtualbox.inc(136): vboxconnector->connect()#1 [internal function]: OMV\Engined\Rpc\VirtualBox->getMachines(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getMachines', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('VirtualBox', 'getMachines', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}
    Erreur #0:exception 'Exception' with message 'Error logging in to vboxwebsrv.' in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/endpoints/lib/vboxconnector.php:220Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/virtualbox.inc(136): vboxconnector->connect()#1 [internal function]: OMV\Engined\Rpc\VirtualBox->getMachines(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getMachines', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('VirtualBox', 'getMachines', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Intel Core I7 7700k @ 4.2Ghz

Strix Z270G Gaming

Release: 3.0.92
    Codename: Erasmus

Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.3-amd64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!