[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Hi there,

thanks for this very useful installer script.
    I tried first to install BicBucStriim 1.1.0 on my own and I failed completely. On a second run, I tried it with the omv.sh version 1.9.5 on OpenMediaVault 0.5.24 and it worked nearly. It yielded the error "The requested URL .../bbs/admin was not found on this server." . The .../bbs/installcheck.php reportet two issues: URL rewriting is not enabled and GD is missing.
    Getting the missing parts is:
    - the php5-gd was missing, so I had to install it manually:

Code
    apt-get install php5-gd

- the Apache 2 rewrite module was still disabled. So I had to enable it manually:

Code
    a2enmod rewrite

After adding this two parts, I had a fully functional BicBucStriim.
    Just some more notes: Besides BicBucStriim 1.1.0 I did not install anything else with omv.sh and it has been the first time that I have used omv.sh on my OMV 0.5.24 installation. The installation directory I chose in omv.sh was /opt.

Keep on your good work!
    topi

OpenMediaVault 6.x (most recent stable version) -- 64 bit -- OMV-Extras 6.x (most recent stable version) -- Default Kernel

• Zitat von "Komerad"

Autosub can be removed from the script. bierdopje does not offer subtitles anymore.
    Still the magic trick to get new htpc-manager working would be appreciated.

What is that, any links?

Thanks for the feedback, I have updated the script with the missing items.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hi jhmiller,

thanks for the quick update to omv.sh version 1.9.6. I tested it right now on a fresh installation of OMV 0.5.24: BicBucStriim 1.1.0 installs and works now like a charm :)

In the context of the integration of BicBucStriim 1.1.0 in the Services sidebar of OMV, I have a change suggestion. At the moment the link there leads to ../bbs/ which offers the content of the Calibre library within the Services menu. I would rather change the link there to ../bbs/admin/ which point to the admin page of BicBucStriim. This seems to me more appropriate within the Services context.

Best regards,
    topi

OpenMediaVault 6.x (most recent stable version) -- 64 bit -- OMV-Extras 6.x (most recent stable version) -- Default Kernel

• Autosub (installable with the script) connects to bierdopje to fetch subtitles.
    Under pressure of a lawsuit bierdopje is not offering subtitles anymore so autosub is not fetching any subtitles anymore.
    This is permanent.
    http://tweakers.net/nieuws/928…-van-stichting-brein.html

English
    For the full version you may want to use Google Translate to translate this page

Zitat

Sorry guys, there won't be any more subtitles on this site (or API) since we have been threated with lawsuits by a Stichting BREIN to stop with subtitles and are forced to pay them a fine to prevent those.
    We simply do not have the time, energy or money to go to court to battle them on this nonsense (which is exactly what they're after).
    Please ensure your API/RSS consuming applications are updated to not to use our - not longer existing - subtitle feeds/functions in our API and RSS feeds. We can also disable your API key, please open a topic for that in the "Lieve Adjes" forum.

Full :
    http://www.bierdopje.com/forum…et-ondertiteling/1#259016

autosub :

Zitat

Auto Sub

Automated bierdopje.com subtitle download written in Python! Because of the closedown of the subtitle department of bierdopje.com, this project is deprecated. Also this project is looking for a new lead programmer who is ready to take this application to the next level.

http://code.google.com/p/auto-sub/

So unless other places take it over its game over for autosub :evil:

• Komerad

Zitat von "Komerad"

Still the magic trick to get new htpc-manager working would be appreciated.

I was talking about that, what is this 'magic trick'?

Zitat von "qclan"

Autosub doesn't work anymore.

Is it perhaps possible to include
    Jbiersubdownloader:
    http://code.google.com/p/jbiersubdownloader/
    http://www.bierdopje.com/forum…erSubDownloader-V4-0/last

It looks to be a gui app so I can't add it.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

I use Subsonic on my machine and have been watching the progress. beta1 had some problems so now I am waiting for some more users to report about beta2, if no bad reports I will add it by the weekend.

Is it possible to add an stable release channel and alpha/beta for Subsonic?

• Hey Guys

Thank you so much for this script, But i have seen a pirate bay addition for SB, I would like to use SB for .Torrents and 80 % of the shows i would like to obtain do not get listed in the "free" EZRSS search provider within SB, Is there a way to add these as custom search providers, or is it possible to add the pirate bay edition? which is located here >> http://www.sickbeard.com/forum…php?f=9&t=2386&start=1340

• Zitat von "tdkmatt"

Hey Guys

Thank you so much for this script, But i have seen a pirate bay addition for SB, I would like to use SB for .Torrents and 80 % of the shows i would like to obtain do not get listed in the "free" EZRSS search provider within SB, Is there a way to add these as custom search providers, or is it possible to add the pirate bay edition? which is located here >> http://www.sickbeard.com/forum…php?f=9&t=2386&start=1340

There is already a torrent branch for sickbeard option 6, does this not work for you?

• OMG, i thought that was an inbuilt client for torrents like transmission..... so i install this instead of the master version?

• as its the same it should be ok to install over the top but if you have not edited many settings in sickbeard then it is best to uninstall first

• thanks mate, i've uninstaleld it and installed option 6, but now im adding TV shows, im getting alot of errors mainly this one

i did not get this with the other version, it populated all of my shows and episodes

2013-12-10 18:07:55 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: DB error: no such column: hassrt
    2013-12-10 18:07:55 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error with TVDB, not creating episode list: no such column: hassrt
    2013-12-10 18:07:06 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: DB error: no such column: hassrt
    2013-12-10 18:07:06 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error searching dir for episodes: no such column: hassrt
    2013-12-10 18:07:02 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: DB error: no such column: hassrt
    2013-12-10 18:07:02 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error with TVDB, not creating episode list: no such column: hassrt

http://sickbeard.com/forums/vi…c.php?f=9&t=4366&start=60

• stop sickbeard from running and the delete the sickbeard database (sickbeard.db) , start sickbeard and a new db file will be created.

• problem is i have X2 .DB files?

sickbeared.DB and sickbeared.db.v15?

also i use Extplorer and it wont let me delete either .DB file? and or move it can you please advise me how to delete it via command line?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!