[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• So now I uninstalled pyload and the did the installation again, with the option of creating a link in OMV side menu set to "Y".

The result is the same. I can't access the OMV webgui. After login these lines appear on the screen:

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(js/omv/module/admin/service/PyLoad): failed to open dir: Keine Berechtigung' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:62
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(62): DirectoryIterator->__construct('js/omv/module/a...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(75): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(75): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(187): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(113): OMVWebGui->getJavascriptIncludes()
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(36): OMVHtmlPage->render()
    #6 {main}

Pyload webgui is accessible using the correct url. After uninstalling pyload, the webgui of OMV opens as usual again.
    Any ideas?

• Yeah. Wait in the state where the error occurs (pyload installed with button in the gui) and let miller look for a fix.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I wanted to install the headphones plugin using the master branch
    but i get the following error:

What went wrong?

• Zitat von "qclan"

I wanted to install the headphones plugin using the master branch
    but i get the following error:

What went wrong?

it is saying /etc/init.d/headphones not found, could you double check this on your system, if it is not there try uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• WiiFriik, I have just done the PyLoad plugin so use that instead, make sure you uninstall the script version first.

• Pyload Plugin? Uuuuh... thats something I have to test out over the weekend. Finally the last thing that runs with root rights on my NAS can be degraded to unpriviliged user. *YA*Y

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Added to miller-testing repo :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Added to miller-testing repo :)

Installed on my production system, not used it before so had to go find something to download, added a link and its downloading now so I can't see there being any permissions issues.
    Thanks for adding the info page, it saves users asking what the user/pass is.

• Hi,
    many thanks for the quick reaction and support.

I installed the plugin after having removed the script version.

OMV webgui opens normally, but after clicking the pyload link I get the following message:

Code
    Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/pyload)
    Fehler #3003: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/pyload)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pyload.inc:43 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePyload->getSettings(NULL, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Pyload', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1) #4 {main}

Pyload webinterface is not available.

• Its a little strange how you had an error with the script and with the plugin when I had no problems with either.

I am no good at debugging these types of errors but looking at the error it looks like there was some problem writing the plugin settings to //services/pyload
    All I can suggest is to remove the plugin and re-install it to see if its settings do get written to //services/pyload.

davidh2k, have you tried the plugin?

• Erm, not yet. Was busy with my XBMC Databasefolder which, it seems, wants to screw with me.

Edit: Screwed up priviliges earlier this evening totally, could no longer access it with my normal user, xbmc user had access. XBMC on Windows PC could access files, OpenElec on raspbery pi couldn't. Now with new share (public) it can. If I switch on password protection, no acces...

Greetings
    David

• Offizieller Beitrag

That error looks like the settings aren't in config.xml at all. I would reinstall.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• I looked into my configuration, and it seems, that the installation of the pyload plugin was not completed, because the "Installed flag" in the plugins tab is not set, although the pyload link in the side menu is present and works. Due to the fact, that the "Installed flag" is missing, I'm not able to remove the plugin.
    So I tried to re-install it and the installation geot stuck with the message "updating locale files...".

Here is the complete content of the installation window:

It looks like, there is an error during the installation routine.

Howis it possible to remove plugin manually?

Sorry for being so annoying... :oops:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try:

Code
    rm -f /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-pyload.postinst
    rm -f /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-pyload.prerm
    dpkg --remove --force-remove-reinstreq openmediavault-pyload

• Hi again,

thanks for the tip. I uninstalled the pyload plugin using the lines ryecoaaron had posted.It worked, pyload plugin was uninstalled.
    After reboot I installed it again (or tried so) using the plugin section in the side menu of OMV.

It seems that installation get stuck, because the message "Updating local files ..." didn't disappear and in the message lines there is an error 139 visible.

The result is, that pyload servie is not running at all.
    Maybe this is due to the fact, that I joined my OMV machine in a W2K8 domain and am using winbind for user authentification?
    Probably it depends on special circumstances on my OMV machine which are not reproducable.

If anyone has a great idea, I would be reall thankful, if not I think I will switch back to installation using jhmillers script and without integration into side menu of OMV.

Thank you so far.

Greetings

D. Mueller

• Does the user pyload get created? I see Segmentation fault just after "Adding pyload user..." this is where the post install script fails and explains why your config.xml does not get updated.

• Zitat von "WiiFriik"

No, unfortunately not. I think the user configuration in OMV is messed up and I wonder if it is depending ob Domain integration of OMV of if anything else had gone wrong in the past.

Uninstall the plugin using the instruction on the previous page, then before installing it again do

Code
    useradd --create-home --groups users --no-user-group --shell /usr/sbin/nologin pyload

It will detect that the user already exists and so will skip that part and continue with the rest of the script. You may get a segmentation fault error with the above command, if this happens you could try adding the pyload user using the webui.

• Hi jhmiller,
    I tried the command you have written in your previous post. When entering the command via ssh I get a "in german: Speicherzugriffsfehler", maybe memory access error?
    When trying to add a new user using the OMV web-interface, I get the following message:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; useradd --gid 'users' --shell '/bin/dash' --comment '' --groups 'users' --password '$1$nFnZK25N$ofJb2J32OelWYGwx1jWZV1' 'Test' 2>&1': Segmentation fault

Here we go again with the segmentation fault, but I think it's neither a problem with your script, nor with the plugin you made.

I think the problem comes from the integration of OMV into my windows domain. Some time in the past I followed the tutorial of dethetgeek found here http://forums.openmediavault.o…f=3&t=1493&p=30781#p30781 and everything seems to be fine. I asked him about the problem yesterday and he told me that he has encounterd a similar problem some time ago and he is looking into that know.

So, many thanks to all for your help so far and sorry for the trouble I made here. I think there is nothing to do for you right now, because I'm sure the origin of the problem is not located in the installation of pyload.

I'm waiting for the answer of dethegeek and in the meanwhile will be using pyload installed via jhmillers script without integration into omv sidemenu. Maybe I will newly install OMV from scratch on another HD and try it again.

By the way, is there a way to save OMV configuration (SSH, FTP, SMB, etc.) to transfer it on a new machine?

• jhmiller

So far I've installed SABnzbd and CouchPotato and I noticed that if I change any of the service's port, I can no longer use the web interface iframe in OMV, which is a bummer. Would it be possible to read the port from the service's configuration files and redirect to that instead of the default? If not, please add an option to the plugin's configuration page so we can match the port configured in the service.

Another thing... Is there a particular reason why each one of these plugins installs under a different username? Is there anyway around this?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!