[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• With thanks to texy we managed to fix the problem with the 400 errors, those who were effected by it (ati75) please try version 1.0.3 when ryecoaaron has had a chance to add it to the repo (thanks in advance ryecoaaron)

Miller

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• 1.0.3 in Download Managers Testing repo.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• With thanks to texy we managed to fix the problem with the 400 errors

This is entirely due to Miller being a massive ninja legend - I just stood by and watched. Very grateful for the help, and I hope this helps others with the error too. I think I may have an idea as to the cause, but hopefully it'll now be moot.

Thanks again! :thumbup:

• Hi,

i have some Problem with sickrage: Unable to create the folder /media/c17a0089-e010-4f5a-8adc-40d0519b482a/Serien-RemoteShare/New Folder
    I created a new remote folder with remote shares to get my greyhole share locally acess for sickrage, but somehing i forgot. So have anybody an idea what is wrong there?

• Hi

anyone got any ideas which might help couchpotato wont start i have tried starting by command line but in omv gui under service it then shows as active then switched to a red dot (inactive?) ive tried going to the couchpotato menu in the omv gui and untick enabled and save apply then enabling again save apply but it does the same thing.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Easiest method is to edit the start script and where you see the command to start the process encase the line in an echo command

echo "start-stop ....."

then run /etc/init.d/couchpotato start

instead of starting it will echo the whole start command to the shell you can then copy and paste that line back to the shell, remove any sections that has --quiet, --daemon or --background
    run the command and it should show you with an error why CP is not starting correctly.

• sudo -u couchpotato /usr/bin/python /opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py --pid_file=/var/run/couchpotato/couchpotato.pid --data_dir=/home/couchpotato/.couchpotato

That is the command you should use, I am running a new version of the plugin so had to go and find out what was in the old init script.
    If it does not error out you need to do Ctrl-C to exit the app as it will run in the foreground.

• i ran the command and i got the following. any ideas?

root@openmediavault:~# sudo -u couchpotato /usr/bin/python /opt/couchpotato/Couc hPotato.py --pid_file=/var/run/couchpotato/couchpotato.pid --data_dir=/home/couc hpotato/.couchpotato
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in <module>
    l.run()
    File "/opt/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run
    runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_d ir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
    File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 140, in runCouchPotato
    db.open()
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 4 3, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 9 3, in open
    res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
    index.open_index()
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 162, in open_inde x
    self._open_storage()
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 1923, in _open_st orage
    self.storage.open()
    File "/opt/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/storage.py", line 99, in open
    raise IOError("Storage doesn't exists!")
    IOError: Storage doesn't exists!

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• Quote (modified) for another user with the same issue.

Code
    Please check the /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato folder. There is a database folder in there.
     You can shutdown CP and you can remove everything accept _indexes/00id.py and id_store, id_buck.
     Then start CP again and it should rebuild your database.

• Quote (modified) for another user with the same issue.

Code
    Please check the /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato folder. There is a database folder in there.
     You can shutdown CP and you can remove everything accept _indexes/00id.py and id_store, id_buck.
     Then start CP again and it should rebuild your database.

i looked in the folder and i see this

root@openmediavault:~# cd /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato
    root@openmediavault:/home/couchpotato/.couchpotato# ls
    cache custom_plugins database db_backup logs settings.conf

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• Go into the database folder and delete everything inside except the folder _indexes and the 2 files (id_store, id_buck) then go inside the folder _indexes and delete all apart from 00id.py

Before deleting anything make sure you run
    /etc/init.d/couchpotato/ stop 

• thank you jhmiller that's works took ages having to type rm and all the different files lol sure there's a easier way but for me i didn't know how so did them all manually. but it now starts and loads :D

OMV 5 - 64 bit

• Better to use mc (midnight commander) apt-get install mc, then just mc to start (F10 to close)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!