[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• I do not know if this has already been covered before. I do not think so but there are 48 pages.

I found reference to someone wanting to use the autoProcessTv and the sabtosickbeard scripts. But there did not mention if it was supposed to be provided with the package. I checked the home/sickbeard folder and there is not an autoprocesstv folder.

I just wanted to know if I was looking in the wrong place or if I have to download the build from sickbeards site and copy the folder/contents over.

thanks.

• Its in /opt/SABnzb/AutoProcessTV.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• awesome. thanks

now I have an issue where I can not access the folder. I try to and it gives me errors.
    I would guess its a permission issue but do not know how to check that in openmediavault.

so to better clarify. I was checking the interfaces access rights management section and it wont let me change permissions for directories like /opt

----------------
    ok I figured it out. I was trying to chmod but was trying to do it from an ftp client that had root access. BUT it didn't work. I had to remote in and change permissions.

• Why would you get a permission denied error? The fiels are utilized by SABnzbd, so they have to be owned by sab, which they should be.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• ok now the issue is. In my config everything should have been good by default but unfortunatly when I try to access sickbeard from (ip):8081
    nothing loads but doesnt give page not found error. I can access from IP/sickbeard though.

any ideas? general configuration page does show port 8081 in sickbeard.
    **added info**
    IP:8081/sickbeard does work though. Just noticed that.
    thanks.

• It's only via port OR via /sickbeard. Can't have both. That is a checkmark setting.

Greetings
    David

• Hi all,

First of all, thx for all the work done.

However, I have 2 questions/requests:
    - Could it be possible to add the french fork of sickbeard (available here: git://github.com/sarakha63/Sick-Beard.git) in the list of possible installation ?

- I have installed some apps yesterday (couchpotato, sabnzb, ...) each time I have answered YES to add a link in the side menu, but after the installation has completed and a reboot of the NAS, no link are available on this menu
    => Is it because I'm running Openmediavault v1.9 ?

Regards

• However, I have 2 questions/requests:
    - Could it be possible to add the french fork of sickbeard (available here: git://github.com/sarakha63/Sick-Beard.git) in the list of possible installation ?

That is already possible in the Plugin. You're using the script version though which is depracated.

I have installed some apps yesterday (couchpotato, sabnzb, ...) each time I have answered YES to add a link in the side menu, but after the installation has completed and a reboot of the NAS, no link are available on this menu

Go and grab the Plugin via the omv-extras.org plugin. Just enable the download managers repo and you can install sickbeard via the plugin menu then.

Greetings
    David

• @davr971
    You are better off installing the Deluge plugin, the script is no longer being maintained nor has it been tested against newer versions of OMV.

@irwazza
    You really should consider upgrading OMV to a newer version and using the plugins. As I said in the reply above the script is no longer being maintained.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thx for your quick answer davidh2k,

I took a look at the omv-extras.org plugin list, but I only found one openmediavault-sickbeard plugin.
    => Is this pluging include the french fork as well?
    => Or I did not found the correct plugin?

Thx

David :)

• => Is this pluging include the french fork as well?

You can add any fork thats on git.

Greetings
    David

• has anyone seen a problem where CP isn't able to rename the downloaded file from NZBGet ?

eveything works as expected, until the rename part.

CP findes the movie and add to snatched.
    finds nzb
    sends to NZBGet (movies category)
    movies cat downloads, and saves the output to /downloaded/movies

up to that point, it works flawlessly, but then, once the movie is in there, CP can't pick it up and rename it..
    it just creates a copy with extension .ignored and nothing happens.

the FROM & TO folders in CP are configured as:

TO: is where I store everything > /files/movies

NZB is working flawlessly with SOnarr (nzbDrone) under /downloaded/tvseries and sonarr send it to /files/tvseries upon completion...

has anyone seen anything like this??
    this is my error:

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Scanning media folder /downloaded/movies/A Good Marriage (2014)...
    INFO[tato.core.plugins.scanner] Download ID provided (tt2180994), but no groups found! Make sure the download contains valid media files (fully extracted).

everything is extracted and just sitting in there.

I've chown the entire folder to nobody:users and made it chmod 777 with no luck... it should not be a permission issue.... everything is RWX

• Hi DanielP,

I'm not expert, but I think that's maybe due to couchpotato user acces.
    I figure out that when installing the couchpotato plugin, a user called couchpotato is created.
    Maybe this new user does not have the correct acces right (see in the shared folder section)

Regards.

David

• Hi all,

I have a question regarding the plugins (sbnzb, sickbeard, couchpotato.
    Are they compatible with the new version of OMV (2.1)?
    Or shall I wait for an upgrade of these plugins before moving forward?

Thx in advance.

David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!