Hope I can find some help here. I'm really noobie in Linux.
What I have:
- Asrock J3455 (ha-ha, wish asrock to die in terrible agony) - it's almost impossible to install Deb8/OMV3 with this MB, installation is extremity slow. Deb8 don't has EUFI, I tried lots of trick - no luck.
- Okay, let's try OMV4. Installation is fine. But I can't configure TP-LINK T4U USB WIFI adapter, yes I see networks but I can't connect. I tried even to install XFCE and WICD - no luck.
- Okay, let's try Debian9. Installation is fine. Wifi works!!! But how to install OMV4 on the top of Deb9? I added openmediavaunt.list and got problems with keys on "sudo apt update".
- It's possible to install Deb8/OMV3 on Asrock J3455? I'm just curious.
- Does anybody have experience with TP-LINK T4U on OMV4?
- Is it possible to get OMV4 on the top of Deb9 guide? If not - I'm ready to create such guide with screenshots, just tell me what to do And this option is the most interesting for me.
PS Sorry I reinstalled my PC many times last days and now it's empty.