Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

• The user and group "911" is a Deluge created system user and group. If you look at Deluge's config directory, you'll see it in permissions. Similarly, if you look at Sonarr's config folder, you'll see the "users" group and user "dockeruser" with their PGID and PUID's. (I now understand why Sonarr crashed, without a user and group ID's assigned.)
    Sorry for the confusing start. Once committed, I should have config'ed it up instead of trying to do it from memory. Like they say, the devil is in the details. In any case, all's well that ends well.

I have to say, I learned a few things in this process. I used to wonder about these packages, what they did, etc., but without a reason to do it, I wouldn't have loaded them up. Now, with a peek under the hood, I'm giving thought to configuring up Sonarr and Deluge on a dedicated ARM board.

Regards

Yeah, I just like not seeing that error message all the time. I appericate all the help as it helps me learn more of this. I used to run linux for work back in the day but it was such a long time ago and i've lost 90% of the knowledge at least.

• Could somebody help me why OMV4 gives me these error messsages when I would like to run a deluge container in docker? (--net=host)

client:217 Connecting to daemon at 127.0.0.1:58846..
    client:220 Connection to daemon at 127.0.0.1:58846 failed: Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused.
    rpcserver:378 Couldn't listen on localhost:58846: [Errno -3] Try again.

Both of the linuxserver/deluge and binhex/arch-delugevpn images have this issue and the daemon doesn't want go online.
    Another Debian based linux can run these container without issue. (I think its not a permission problem, but something network related)

• How long are you waiting between the time you start the sonarr docker and attempt to connect to it? It can take a fair amount of time before the sonarr daemon becomes available.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• How long are you waiting between the time you start the sonarr docker and attempt to connect to it? It can take a fair amount of time before the sonarr daemon becomes available.

It's been like 20 minutes already :p

I see I made a mistake with UID and PGID, but I fixed that and still doesnt work.

Gonna try some more tomorrow

• I can't see what they are but you have some Volume and Bind mounts set to be read only. That can be problematic too.

Also, you have several container paths in there that do not exist within the docker - that can not possibly work. With the exception of /config, all the rest are incorrect.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• hmmmm

I've been testing a bit more.

When I change the /config path to were I want it (Share/config/Sonarr just like i have Share/config/sabnzbd) it doesnt work anymore and I can't access the page.

When I leave the config as default it works.

No idea why, sabnzbd works perfectly

• Post screenshot of what you are trying to do.

--

• Hmm I had it working, but it didn't look at the correct download folder to move & rename files from sabnzb.

After trying some stuff I can't get to Sonarr anymore, getting page not found.

I can connect to sabnzbd with almost the same settings but in config/sab instead of config/sonarr

When I remove the /config line it works, but that's not as intended I guess. When I get it working I can send the downloads to sabnzb, but when they are finsihed Sonarr says he can't find any files in the downloads folder. And he seems to be looking at the wrong folder;

while I have:
    Sonarr /downloads -> /sharedfolders/Share/Config/Sabnzbd/Downloads/complete
    Sab /downloads - /sharedfolders/Share/Config/Sabnzbd/Downloads/complete

• Does the user and group you specified for the container via PUID and PGID actually exist as a real user and group on your system? If so, does that user and group have the correct permissions to be able to read and write to the directories you have configured in the Host Paths?

I would avoid using /sharedfolders, and instead use the actual paths to the locations.

--

• Does the user and group you specified for the container via PUID and PGID actually exist as a real user and group on your system? If so, does that user and group have the correct permissions to be able to read and write to the directories you have configured in the Host Paths?

I would avoid using /sharedfolders, and instead use the actual paths to the locations.

Normally I think that should be fine yes. Becuase Sabnzbd has no problems working and writing to the folders. But I will look in to it.

Can't figure it out. Whenever I point sonarr /config to my Share/Config/Sonarr it stops working.
    When I point sabnzd to it, it works perfectly :/

• All I can suggest at this point is to compare the ownership and permissions of the two folders:

/sharedfolders/Share/Config/Sonarr

/sharedfolders/Share/Config/Sabnzbd (or whatever it actually is)

--

• I did a test and pointed Sabnzbd /config to the folder I use for sonarr config (and doesnt work) and I can load sabnzb perfectly...

Lol

edit: I can't fix it, I'm just gonna leave it without a /config folder defined...
    edit2: meh it automatically puts it on R/O alwasy when I dont pick a config folder. And when I change something all my settings are gone ;(

I don't understand man... When I point SABnzb to the folder it works, when I point Sonarr it doesnt... Same fodler

EDIT: Emby also gives me the same error as sonarr..

I have no idea why both of them don't wanna work but sabnzb works perfectly fine :/

• Yes

Ownership is exactly the same for all dirs I have created them all at the same time (via windows accessing the share, is that a problem?)

When I point Sabnzbd to the Sonar config folder it works, but when I point sonarr to it, it doesn't. So it's not ownership related I think?

I want to get this fixed so bad :/ I have been struggling with everything getting ovm installed and stuff for 2 weeks now :/

If I would know someone I would pay to set everything up lol

• Ownership is exactly the same for all dirs I have created them all at the same time (via windows accessing the share, is that a problem?)

I have no idea what this means: via windows accessing the share

--

• I think he's creating sub-directories, under the parent shared folder, using Windows. (Right click, New, Folder)

That can be a problem if the share's properties are such that the ownership of any newly created folders is incorrect for the purpose intended.

Also, he says: "Ownership is exactly the same for all dirs I have created them all at the same time." Having the ownerships exactly the same doesn't mean that they are correct.

One thing to try at this point is to not set a /config Container path in Volume and Bind mounts. This will cause them to be located within each container by default.

--

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!