OMV CUPS Plugin Error

• Whenever I try to enable the CUPS plugin I get the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-cups 'enableSharing' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 305, in <module> apg = OMVCups() File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 73, in __init__ self.conn = cups.Connection() RuntimeError: failed to connect to server

Any help? OMV is version 4.1.8.2-1 (Arrakis) with OMV-extras 4.1.9 if it helps.

OMV 5.6.8 on HP ProLiant DL360p G8: 2x Xeon E5-2609 32GB DDR3 24x900GB 10K SAS Drives (ZFS RAID-Z3) 2x 120GB SSD (Hardware RAID 1 for OS)

• I got the same error.

I can somehow work around by clicking multiple times on save and then the other tabs get accessible. Also extended cups configuration page is accessible and printer are found and can be added.
    But somehow the solution is not really stable as the printer disapear after a while in the cups config page (still show in ovm overview) and I cannot print due to rights issues.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!