Good mornig everyone,
I'm new on the forum but I have been using OMV for quite some months practicing with its many functions and I find it great!
I am now trying to explore Docker in OMV in order to run Sonarr.
So far I have followed the guide here .
I have, in sequence:
1) installed Docker plugin
2) created a shared folder to store the "Docker base path":
3) enabled the plugin
- the folder I have set is filled in with all the Docker folders
- I can see from /etc/fstab that the folde ris mounted on /var/lib/docker/openmediavault - is this a normal behavior?
4) downloaded the linuxserver/sonarr image
5) selected Run Image and configured as per the two images below (PUID 1002 being the one of the dockeruser I have created).
I have also mapped the three directories exposed by the image on three appropriate folders on my shared folders.
6) Once click "Save" and I have the following output:
The error is:
'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker run -d -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=host -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e HOME="/root" -e LANGUAGE="en_US.UTF-8" -e LANG="en_US.UTF-8" -e TERM="xterm" -e XDG_CONFIG_HOME="/config/xdg" -e PUID="1002" -e PGID="100" -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/config":"/config":rw -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/download":"/downloads":rw -v "/sharedfolders/s4_Sonarr/tv":"/tv":rw --name="marsserver" "linuxserver/sonarr:latest" 2>&1'
Can anyone help me identify the problem or tell me if I have not followed some particular step?
Thanks in advance!