Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved

• after installing the plugin you should set a user and password for the gui but unfortunately these settings are not saved.
    when i reload the gui it is all the same as before the change.
    also in the config.xml the changes are not registered.

What can I do?

• Try clearing your browser cache. Are you sure the plugin installed correctly? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 5.6.18 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.3 | kvm plugin 5.1.7
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I played around with the syncthing plugin settings and after the third or fourth save it worked, in between I also enabled the home directories for the omvuser

Unfortunately, I can not say exactly why, perhaps because the home directories were not activated at the first start?

• Unfortunately, I can not say exactly why, perhaps because the home directories were not activated at the first start?

Home directories are not a requirement. I'm guessing you had a conflicting setting or something.

omv 5.6.18 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.3 | kvm plugin 5.1.7
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!