502 Bad Gateway Web gui

• Is it possible to donate to OMV?

Yep and to omv-extras as well :)

About the "rc openmediavault-plexmediaserver" do you recommend remove it?

I would.

What is the diffrence with "docker" and the plex plugin?

Docker allows you install lots of apps negating the need for a plugin. I recommend docker because I don't want to maintain the plex plugin anymore.

omv 5.6.18 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.3 | kvm plugin 5.1.7
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Do you have a link for me so i can throw some money at you guys?

Okey, ill see if i can do the docker then, i started the video and dont know if my omv is different than the one he uses but i cant find the search bar he is talking about? o.O

Only search bar i can see is in "Plugins"

Edit:
    I found a Donate button in the Web Gui. :)
    And i found the Donate button on http://omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/donate :)

• i started the video and dont know if my omv is different than the one he uses but i cant find the search bar he is talking about?

Your OMV is the same now. Maybe try clearing your browser cache? In the toolbar, there is a search box on the far right to the right of the search button with a magnifying glass on it.

omv 5.6.18 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.3 | kvm plugin 5.1.7

• I'm just tired mate, i had to enable the docker ce in omv-extras

Oh, I thought you were talking about the docker plugin itself. You were trying to install the plugin. Oops :)

• Hi, today I have same problem with 502 Bad Gateway ngix, I can connect via Putty. I tried tu update omv but nothing changed. I`m using version 4. Can You help me?

• Yes, I fixed it.

My problem was low quality SD card, occasionally a crushing system. Finally I bought new SD card SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC 32GB 100/90 MB/s A1 V30 U3, install system from begining, since that time everything is fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!