maybe, this is the 9999th time talking about this problem.
But I didn't find matching answers, or I have lost the overview.
I use a NAS with:
- OMV Vers. 3.0.99
- Banana Pi pro with 16 GB SD-Card
- Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, ext4 formatted, containing /home
- the annex shows my shared folder and SMB/CIFS settings (file OMV.pdf)
- The windows explorer shows my NAS -> OK
- Trying to open the shared folder displays a login window,
even though "null password" is activated in the advanced SMB/CIFS settings,
and after entering the correct (OMV) user password
windows means: access denied - (I use windows 10 home, version 1803)
- another strange behaviour is when activating "Recursive"
in "access rights management -> share folder -> ACL".
It is always deactivated after clicking on [store] and [apply].
Due to "access denied" no further tests are impossible.
To fix the problem I tried
- for the first, I set the access rights of all (owner, group, others)
to "read/write/execute" to reduce access problems during setup.
This doesn't need to become the final setting.
- different settings and varying the sequence of storing and applying them
- deleting user and share folder and re-build them
- setting user password
- waiting a long time after [apply]
- restarting SMB/CIFS service
- restarting OMV and PC
but without success.
Can anyone give a hint?
Thank you in advance.