I'm desperately searching for a solution to backup my Android Device (Galaxy S7 Edge) to my OMV NAS.
- can handle larger amount of files (eg. Whatsapp Media 5000 images)
- incremental backups, only new files get syncronised
- reliable, so i don't have to do it manually every time
- ota, the best solution would be so that every time i log into any Wifi, it just synchronizes
What i tried so far:
- adb pull: it's manual, and just copies all files, whether they changed or not, and whether they exist or not
- Nextcloud App, most of the time just straightup crashes and is very unreliable, perhabs because of the many files and folger
- The app FolderSync to Nextcloud, works barely, but better then the rest, but spits out many errors (forbidden, .something file not found etc.)
Maybe one of you has a working solution and wants to share it with me.