Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Offizieller Beitrag

Disable the btsync repo for now. It isn't setup for armhf right now. I will have to fix that. Deluge was in the repo but was pulled for some reason. I don't use it and I don't remember why.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

We mirror the virtualbox repo. There must be a newer package in debian now. I would put the 5.0 plugin in the repo but it requires a script to purge the 4.3 version.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

I stopped updating the 4.3 version of the plugin because everyone seemed to want 5.0.

• Excellent extra plugin site , i have installed a lot of usefull stuff in my server .
    Anyone here with programming skills is able to create a plugin that could convert html pages from web to pdf files ?
    a snapshot from some webpage , and then store it in a particular configurable directory .

Thanks all for your work .

• Offizieller Beitrag

A couple of the packages need to be changed. Do you really need 5.0.14? I wasn't planning on updating this script. It was just meant to hold people over until OMV 3.x.

• I'm running OMV 2.2.2 with omvextrasorg 2.13.1 plugin. Can I check this will still allow me to get the latest versions of plugins or is this now redundant with development focusing on V3.0 plugins?

Also quick question, updated SabNZDB using the inbuilt pluging update feature, noticed error message saying couldnt access the .ini file. Although the date & time stamp was updated - but now some of the screen labels are incorrect

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm running OMV 2.2.2 with omvextrasorg 2.13.1 plugin. Can I check this will still allow me to get the latest versions of plugins or is this now redundant with development focusing on V3.0 plugins?

Yes you will get the latest plugins but we aren't adding new features to OMV 2.x plugins.

• Offizieller Beitrag

When I try install some plugins I get message that require openmediavault=3.0.13 instaled is 3.0.15

OMV 3 is beta and most of the omv-extras plugins haven't been ported yet. This has been mentioned MANY times in the forum.

• hi,
    I have 3 boxes with OMV2 running.
    I updated one to OMV3 because I wanted the newer backport kernel badly for a dvb-s2 card in that box.
    Of course the update went like stated many times in the forum, I had to remove omvextras and all the installed plugins to get the web gui back.
    So now I have OMV 3.0.25 running with omv extras 3.34 installed
    the backport kernel installed ok without issues.
    if I go into the omv extras in the webgui, I see 2 tabs. "repos" and "kernel" nothing else.
    the repos tab is just empty, while on the kernel tab I was able to install the backport kernel.
    it seem that debian does not know about the omv-extras because i am getting error when I try apt-get install openmediavault-calibre for example

question: do I need to edit the apt/sources section? I never had to this in all the different version of omv / omv extras.
    Or what can I do to get it working correctly

tia

markus

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have a mess. omv-extras didn't install right. Purge it and reinstall. The calibre plugin isn't ported to 3.0.25 and is on the list of plugins that I am not going to work on anymore.

• thank you, it is working now, calibre etc. is still running, I need to figure out how the importing was done in the plugin to do it via cli.
    should be possible, right? so it is no big deal.

• Offizieller Beitrag

thank you, it is working now, calibre etc. is still running, I need to figure out how the importing was done in the plugin to do it via cli.
    should be possible, right? so it is no big deal.

The plugin uses this command

• Hey guys,

Just started using OMV3 on my little server, and after installing the OMVExtras plugin, I can't find the dnsmasq plugin, despite it being on the webpage. Apt-get autocomplete doesn't display it either. Am I doing something wrong?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nope. It hasn't been ported to OMV 3.x. I have it on my list of plugins I'm not going to maintain anymore.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!