Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• I know that almost only @ryecoaaron is working in porting/maintaining the plugins part, but I would like to ask if any torrent client will be ported to arrakis (like Deluge or Transmission in erasmus)

I have very little knowledge about Docker and I would prefer to run it via plugin.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

• I know that almost only @ryecoaaron is working in porting/maintaining the plugins part, but I would like to ask if any torrent client will be ported to arrakis (like Deluge or Transmission in erasmus)

I have very little knowledge about Docker and I would prefer to run it via plugin.

While I realize you would prefer the plugin, did you check out this guide on how to run lots of services in a docker? - OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

omv 5.5.12 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.4.2
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• installed OMWEXTRAS per instructions in omw-extras.org. Activated the HWRaid repo and recieved the following error output after doing a refresh:

• installed OMWEXTRAS per instructions in omw-extras.org. Activated the HWRaid repo and recieved the following error output after doing a refresh:

There is nothing omv-extras can do about this. Your system is performing an apt/dpkg command. You either need to wait for it to finish or reboot.

• Found out in another thread that the HWRaid repo isn't rely working, as it is empty.

I would have mentioned that if I knew you were on OMV 4.x. I probably need to remove that repo from omv-extras.

• Running omv4 on intel hardware

Did the same on my RPI3 running omv4 and it upgraded just fine.

Any ideas/suggestions ?

*update*
    got an error posting to the forum, suggesting I should try again later, which I did. Only to find out it had done multiple postings. Sorry for that!
    Proof:

• Running omv4 on intel hardware

Turned out plex somehow set an environment variable.
    I did a "unset LD_LIBRARY_PATH" and was able to finish the upgrade

• Hello guys,

some days ago I upgraded my omv3 to omv4. At the moment everything seems to work as expected.

Now where we have vdr 2.2.0 (latest stable version) in the debian default repo, I would like to ask you, what you think about porting the following 3 plugins to omv4:

• openmediavault-vdr 3.0.7
    • openmediavault-vdr-extras 3.0.4
    • openmediavault-vdr-vnsiserver 3.0.3

I use the following packages from debian stretch:

Code
    root@omv4:~# vdr -V
    vdr (2.2.0/2.2.0) - The Video Disk Recorder
    epgsearchonly (0.0.1) - Direct access to epgsearch's search menu
    conflictcheckonly (0.0.1) - Direct access to epgsearch's conflict check menu
    live (0.3.0) - Live Interactive VDR Environment
    quickepgsearch (0.0.1) - Quick search for broadcasts
    vnsiserver (1.5.1) - VDR-Network-Streaming-Interface (VNSI) Server
    epgsearch (1.0.1.beta5) - search the EPG for repeats and more

Greetings Hoppel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
    frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
    -------------------------------------------
    backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
    backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Did you try the OMV 3 plugins on OMV 4? Some just works and that is one that I would think would work.

Hello @ryecoaaron,

what is the best way to download and install these omv3 packages to omv4?

Greetings Hoppel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
    frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
    -------------------------------------------
    backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
    backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• what is the best way to download and install these omv3 packages to omv4?

You can download them here: https://bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus

Just make sure you have a backup.

• I have created an unofficial plugin repository for OMV 0.5 Sardaukar, 0.6/1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, and 4.0 Arrakis.

For OMV 3.x and 4.x, list of plugins, statuses, etc are found here.
    To install the omv-extras.org plugin, follow these steps.

i've installed erasmus plugin extras and am trying to installed the mysql plugin. the page no longer displays a share on which to store the data. where does the mysql data go now?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!