Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• I have probabilly solved the problem.

I force the install of gnupg and then I install openmediavault-extra without any problems and it seems to work!

Tests in progress... thanks!

• Nope, install docker and portainer via OMV-Extras then search docker hub for a container.

docker and portainer I have installed! How now should I install bropbox, duplicati and other programs? There is help in how to install bropbox, duplicati in docker?

• Offizieller Beitrag

when i want to active the "extras repo" i become an error "Communication error"

it is a fresh intall of omv 5, and i have an internet connection

anybody has an idea?

You don't need the extras repo but that happens because slower systems use a lot of i/o when doing an apt-get update. This causes the warning that you are seeing. This is very common with slow SD cards.

• Hello everyone,

one short question: the OMV-VDR-plugin provides a full VDR-install or are there any limitations? I need to know, whether the Sat>IP-Plugin of VDR can be installed/used then as well:

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/satip/

Background: I have a Sat>IP-Server running (Kathrein EXIP 414) handling the recepetion and providing DVB-S streams already and would like to revive an old PC for recording, cutting and format change (.vdr -> mp2).

OMV should then have the function to distribute access to the recordings in the network.

Thanks for your feedback.

cu,

agerhard

• Offizieller Beitrag

the OMV-VDR-plugin provides a full VDR-install or are there any limitations?

The VDR plugin hasn't been updated in almost four years and does not work on OMV 4.x, 5.x or newer.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello,

i am new on OMV, and I want to try it (version 5) on my Raspberry 4. I followed the instructions and the installation by script run wihout any problems.

Now I would like to use extra plugins : in the plugin section there is a green dot next to "openmediavault-omvextrasorg 5.3.4", so I think the installation is ok.

I have reboot the pi, refresh plugin page, try in others browsers... but impossible to see all these new plugins in this plugin section.

Am I missing something ? Docker is installed I don't know if it's important. I notice that I don't have the button "Backport" next to the "Update" (mise à jour) button. I try to search on this side but impossible to have this button displayed (see image).

If someone can help me it will be great. I ant to fix this problem before re-install from the begining and have a clean install for my future NAS :)

Thanks in advanced.

• Offizieller Beitrag

click the omv aptclean button in omv-extras and post the output.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• click the omv aptclean button in omv-extras and post the output.

Here is the output :

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!