Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Hi, when I try to install the plagin with this command

Code
    wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash

I got this message:

• when I try to install the plagin with this command

You removed important output when you shortened. What is the output of: cat /etc/apt/sources.list

omv 5.6.12 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Solution.

I added a line

Code
    export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

to /root/.bashrc

and some repository from this page https://packages.debian.org/stretch/amd64/libksba8/download to /etc/apt/sources.list.

After that I installed some missing packages from the log and everything worked.

Now the file /etc/apt/sources.list looks like this

• Now the file /etc/apt/sources.list looks like this

So, you installed without an internet connection meaning the regular debian repos were not in /etc/apt/sources.list. Since those repos are not there, omv-extras cannot install its dependencies. That is why omv requires installing with a internet connection.

omv 5.6.12 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6

• I just noticed that I should post my original question here. But in order not to duplicate the question I leave the link to post describing my problem:

No, you posted in the correct location.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!