[Docker] ruTorrent URL Path in Radarr

• Hi,

I am an old OMV user but new to docker. I love the potential here, and can clearly see that this is a great way forward for OMV.

I have been able to set up ruTorrent and successfully completed a download and unpack to my usual download folder. I have also installed Radarr, scanned in my library and configured it with ruTorrent as a download client. I have entered the correct host address and port, and left the URL at the default RPC2. When I test the connection I get success.

However, Radarr does not see the download in ruTorrent which I tagged with the radarr label - it is not showing up in the activity queue. I have searched and it might be something to do with the URL "RCP2" configured on the Radarr download client. I have come across this: "/path to ruTorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php" ... although I don't know the real path that docker installs this php.

Can someone please help me - what is the correct URL path to use and where does docker save the rpc.php file?

Thanks for any help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!