OMV - What works so far and not

• Hi,

Installed omv 4 on a j3455 board with TDL tutorials. So far I installed :

Emby - works fine but when i stream with atv 4k i have issues with some media files (work on mobile devices/iPad )
    Transmission - no issues
    Jdownloader - can not add links ?
    Standby/ Autoshutdown - Issues. I manually put the server in to Standby via web interface.
    WOL - I did not figure out how to wake up the Server from an other device (atv, tv..) Shouldn‘t that be possible? However i can wake it up with „Mocha WOL“ from my tablet.

• Standby/ Autoshutdown - Issues. I manually put the server in to Standby via web interface.

Did you install the Autoshutdown-plugin? There is a 'Debug'-option when enabled a lot more information is written to the log file.
    If it still doesn´t work please look here: If Autoshutdown doesn't work ...

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Autoshutdown pluing was installed. Seems like apple tv which is in standby mode will not let my server allow to shut down. At least, this is what i can see from the logs. Do I have to change any specifics options like the uldl rate (set as 50) ?

Another issue which I have not solved yet is myjdownloader. I simply can not connect from my server to the myjdownloader webinterface. Tried another password but did not work.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Emby - works fine but when i stream with atv 4k i have issues with some media files (work on mobile devices/iPad )

That's an Emby problem and probably requires a profile being set up for the TV, I would ask in the Emby forum. Are you using Emby in a Docker or direct install.

Jdownloader - can not add links ?

Most use Docker for this and @TechnoDadLife has some excellent videos -> Jdownloader

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

• Autoshutdown pluing was installed. Seems like apple tv which is in standby mode will not let my server allow to shut down. At least, this is what i can see from the logs. Do I have to change any specifics options like the uldl rate (set as 50) ?

It is most likely a problem with the ports. But just check the "Debug Mode" and go to the LOG-Files. There you can switch to the autoshutdown log and see what is the problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!