Plex has stopped transcoding my .mkv files all of a sudden. It worked as early as last night because I watched a movie. The only thing I noticed was that my version went from 1.14.something to 1.15.something. I wanted to see if it was the update that did it by removing plex all together and installing the previous version, but I don't know if that is possible. Can you force pull an older version and if so, how?
EDIT: I think I know how to do it, but I don't know exactly how to enter it in the environment variables section. I have to add a VERSION entry, but I don't know the full number for the last version. Version 126.96.36.19988 worked, now I am on version 188.8.131.523. I need to force version 184.108.40.20688 in the variables but when I do, it doesn't work. I think there some more numbers to the version that I don't know based on the info page directions.
EDIT2: I got it. I found the correct full version number and added it to the Tag line. Unfortunately, it did not solve my transcode issue. Not exactly sure what happened here since it worked last night. Guess I will be busy tonight trying to figure it out.