Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1':

• hi out there

i have a problem with my OMV4 installation...
    its a complete new installation, i just mounted some external hdds and now i want to configure the email-notification but everytime i want to apply i receive thiis error...

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:12: Service name conflict, filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-label-4TB already defined '"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-4TB"' /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:16: Service name conflict, mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-4TB already defined ''/srv/dev-disk-by-label-4TB''

Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:12: Service name conflict, filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-label-4TB already defined '"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-4TB"'/etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:16: Service name conflict, mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-4TB already defined ''/srv/dev-disk-by-label-4TB'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/monit.inc(49): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMVModuleMonit->applyConfig()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusRD...', '/tmp/bgoutputVa...')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#12 {main}

i edited /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf and found two times the same hdd mounted so i set a # before one line, and also in fstab i found double lined hdd conf.
    restarted and nothing changed... still the error..
    does anyone have a solution????

i nearly cant change anything because everytime i want to save my changes i receive this error...

thanks for help

• I ran into the same issue. I had to clear out entries in two files.

1. /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

In here, look for <mntent> tags. dev-disk-by-label-NAME was listed twice for me (with different UUID's, but the same fsname). I deleted one of the entires, and saved the file.

2. /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf

In here, I cleared out the identical references to dev-disk-by-label-NAME. In my case, I had two of these for FileA. I removed one of them and saved.

Code
    check filesystem filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-label-FileA with path "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-FileA"
    if space usage > 85% for 5 times within 15 cycles
    then alert else if succeeded for 10 cycles then alert
    check program mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-FileA with path "/bin/mountpoint '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-FileA'"
    if status != 0 then alert

Finally, reboot after making these changes. It should solve the issue.

• I have the same issue.

I went back and added another disk, and made a RAID 1, but the old disks are still listed. I've tried remove them from the config and fstab and etc. They just keep getting re-written in those files. I'm not sure what is doing it yet.

• I found them in /srv/
    Once I removed them from there (in addition to the aforementioned locations) and ran 'service monit start' then I could stop getting those errors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!