Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1':

• Many thanks for this, i had the same issue. :)

• Hello to all.

I am just started to work with OMV 6 and trying to get working FIleBrowser plugin. and canot make it work. :( :( :( :(

so :

1) Installed it - looks like not faults

2) changing status to enable and getting error 500

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color filebrowser 2>&1' with exit code '1':

( which is partly on topic here... I am not sure is it same reason or not... sorry if i put this message at wrong place)

ID: start_filebrowser_service

Function: service.running

Name: pod-filebrowser

Result: False

Comment: Job for pod-filebrowser.service failed because the control process exited with error code.

See "systemctl status pod-filebrowser.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Started: 09:07:13.196275

Duration: 2268.449 ms

Changes:

I've tried steps from here :

but i didn't found any double entries and installation/de-installation/reboot doesn't help to me unfortunatelly :(

• did you check the logs with the commands of the error message?

systemctl status pod-filebrowser.service

journalctl -xe

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• If systemctl status pod-filebrowser.service gives you Unit not found, filebrowser is not installed on your system.

Can you run the deploy command from the cli to see where it fails:

sudo omv-salt deploy run --no-color filebrowser

and post the output in a code box, not a screen shot.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Have a look on results :

Looks like during installing something went wrong.

I've tried reinstall again - but same faults and same situations appeared again(((((....

• First, thanks for any help. I am a noob to openmediavault. I am trying to do the upgrade to openmediavault 6.3.6-2 from 6.3.5-2. I am getting the below error.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': E : dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Not exactly sure what to do. I see that it I need to manually run 'dpkg --configure -a'. I assume I need to ssh and use sudo dpkg --configure -a. but from where? the root?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not exactly sure what to do. I see that it I need to manually run 'dpkg --configure -a'. I assume I need to ssh and use sudo dpkg --configure -a. but from where? the root?

Just connect to your server via SSH as root and run that command

dpkg --configure -a

Then try to update from the OMV GUI. If after that it still doesn't fully update you can go back to the CLI over SSH and run

omv-upgrade

That should update everything completely.

• Hello,

I'm running OMV now for since version 4 - all very stable and currently at version 6.4.7-1 (Shaitan) (Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.7-amd64).

Actually, I only wanted to upgrade to the new docker and compose plugin, but on the way there I got some issues:

(1) I followed the instructions given here until and including clicking "apt-clean"

(2) I could not find a compose-plugin in the system/plugins, but saw that there were 16 updates pending

(3) I installed those 16 updates via the GUI

(4) when applying the changes via the GUI I get the following error message:

Code
    500 - Internal Server Error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': my-serv01: ---------- ID: configure_apt_sources_list_openmediavault Function: file.managed Name: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list Result: True Comment: File /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list is in the correct state Started: 00:04:59.049669 Duration: 75.999 ms Changes: ---------- ID: remove_apt_proxy Function: file.absent Name: /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99openmediavault-proxy Result: True Comment: File /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99openmediavault-proxy is not present Started: 00:04:59.125892 Duration: 0.869 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_apt_pref_kernel_backports Function: file.managed Name: /etc/apt/preferences.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.pref Result: True Comment: File /etc/apt/preferences.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.pref is in the correct state Started: 00:04:59.126916 Duration: 14.042 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_apt_sources_list_kernel_backports Function: file.managed Name: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list Result: True Comment: File /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list is in the correct state Started: 00:04:59.1...

Would be really helpful if someone could help/hint/guide me to a solution of this issue.

Thanks and kind regards - tullsta

• Offizieller Beitrag

I get the following error message:

That isn't the entire message and is missing the important part. Cut and paste the full message from the bell in the upper right part of the screen.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• That isn't the entire message and is missing the important part. Cut and paste the full message from the bell in the upper right part of the screen.

thanks for the very fast response! and sorry - here the full error msg: I have attached it as txt since the message is >10k chars.

error_full.txt

Kind regards - tullsta

• Offizieller Beitrag

here the full error msg:

Post the output of: sudo omv-aptclean repos

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

here the output:

You should be all set now. That output looks as it should.

• Hello ryecoaaron,

thanks for the extremelly fast help! Indeed - could appy the changes w/o any issues.

After that another update was pending (wireguard) which I installed.

Usually, the progress in the pop-up screen ends nicely, but this time the message ended with a "Connection broken".

The update seems to be installed, however.

What happened that this issue appeared? Did I do something wrong/stupid/unfortunate?

I guess I can continue now with step 7 of the compose-migration:

Code
    4. Click Enable Docker Repo (if it's not already)
    5. Save/Apply
    6. Click apt-clean
    7. Once apt finishes, go to System/Plugins
    8. Do a search for "compose" and install the openmediavault-compose plugin.

Thanks and kind regards - tullsta

• Offizieller Beitrag

After that another update was pending (wireguard) which I installed.

Usually, the progress in the pop-up screen ends nicely, but this time the message ended with a "Connection broken".

The update seems to be installed, however.

What happened that this issue appeared? Did I do something wrong/stupid/unfortunate?

This happens when plugins are installed or updated because omv-engined is restarted. Nothing failed. Just hit ctrl-shift-R when this happens.

I guess I can continue now with step 7 of the compose-migration:

yep

• Hi, Im having this issue I already try a restart and sudo omv-aptclean repos the problem goes but then come back again. This shared is from a Synology mounted in OMV.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You still have a very old remotemount. I recommend deleting and recreating it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!