Can't get wok on raspberry pi 3+

• enxb827...: 142.XX.XX.XX

If you see this that means the RPi rebooted once and OMV's so called motd got displayed (this is not important for you but for other people reading here). Which OS are you using normally? Windows? If so please open cmd.exe, try ping raspberrypi and post the results.

The OMV Image for RPi needs Internet access on first boot to finish the installation otherwise you won't be able to access. Your symptoms indicate name resolution problems (DNS).

Is there a chance that the image (on the OMV site) for the RPi is faulty?

Nope. But there is a chance that your download got corrupted though unlikely given that the install boots flawlessly and even rebooted. But it seems the RPi has no Internet access and as such OMV won't run.

• If you see this that means the RPi rebooted once and OMV's so called motd got displayed (this is not important for you but for other people reading here). Which OS are you using normally? Windows? If so please open cmd.exe, try ping raspberrypi and post the results.
    The OMV Image for RPi needs Internet access on first boot to finish the installation otherwise you won't be able to access. Your symptoms indicate name resolution problems (DNS).

Nope. But there is a chance that your download got corrupted though unlikely given that the install boots flawlessly and even rebooted. But it seems the RPi has no Internet access and as such OMV won't run.

Hi tkaiser,

Thanks for your message. Yes, the RPi rebooted. I can ping the RPi no problem. 0 packets lost. However, when I try to connect to via HTTP (http:://142.XXX.XXX.XXX), I get a unable to connect message.

As I mentioned before, I can not ping from the RPi anywhere remote (after logging in).

Thank you for your suggestions.

• This was neither the question nor the issue. You have a DNS problem in your local network. This needs to be resolved first.

You did ask me to try to ping raspberrypi, which I did. I was just answering that.

Thanks anyway.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!