Small bug fix for login layout bug with french translation

• Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, as I'm a new user of OMV.

First of all, I've been fiddling with OMV 4 for a few days, and I'm glad to see there is an active community to support it. I could find answers to most of my questions and problems on this forum, that is really great ! I'm planning to migrate my 10 year old commercial NAS to a new one, and I'm definitely going to go with OMV + DIY recycled parts.

Here is a tiny problem I got with the french translation, that is my main language. In french, the translation for "Login" is "Nom d'utilisateur". It's actually much longer and it breaks the layout on the login screen of the webgui, making a mess with scrollers on right and bottom, as you can see on the attached screenshot.

I filed an issue on github, and did a quick & dirty fix on my own setup by changing the translation back to "Login", that is perfectly understandable in french. This might help someone, so here is the one-liner command

sudo sed -i "s/Nom d'utilisateur/Login/g" /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/util/i18nDict.js

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!