OMV5 - Diagnostics-Dashboard and Diagnostic-System Information are Broken.

• Hello all,

It's been too long since i pop up here !

When OMV4 was release, unfortunately, it did not completely meet my need ...
    As OMV5 is coming, and been still very much interested by your project, i wanted to start to test it.

Used vagrant to Virtualbox, passed the few minor errors:
    - Virtualbox been set-up by default for IDE controllers, sata controller error
    - Bad parameters for remote screen

So, now, i have a working test OMV5.

I notice a small problem, who might be related to me playing around with the apt-update-upgrade in order to test to real update Debian 10.
    The Diagnostics-Dashboard and Diagnostic-System Information link are Broken. When click-on, nothing happening.

I tested using Chrome/firefox/Edge and differents languages in the GUI.

Otherwise, the test release seem already so perfectly working i cant wait to try/use it again !

Congrats to the hard working already produce here.

• I'm testing "omv 5.0.5-1 (Usul)" in virtual machine .
    I think it is ready for release.
    On the other hand , I've been earnest looking forward to the arrival of OMV-Extra-Virtualbox .

• I've been earnest looking forward to the arrival of OMV-Extra-Virtualbox .

You might be waiting a long time since virtualbox is not in the Debian 10/Buster repos (including backports). Updates/upgrades are too problematic to use the virtualbox repos either.

omv 5.6.13 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!