OMV5 - Diagnostics-Dashboard and Diagnostic-System Information are Broken.

• Hello all,

It's been too long since i pop up here !

When OMV4 was release, unfortunately, it did not completely meet my need ...
    As OMV5 is coming, and been still very much interested by your project, i wanted to start to test it.

Used vagrant to Virtualbox, passed the few minor errors:
    - Virtualbox been set-up by default for IDE controllers, sata controller error
    - Bad parameters for remote screen

So, now, i have a working test OMV5.

I notice a small problem, who might be related to me playing around with the apt-update-upgrade in order to test to real update Debian 10.
    The Diagnostics-Dashboard and Diagnostic-System Information link are Broken. When click-on, nothing happening.

I tested using Chrome/firefox/Edge and differents languages in the GUI.

Otherwise, the test release seem already so perfectly working i cant wait to try/use it again !

Congrats to the hard working already produce here.

• I'm testing "omv 5.0.5-1 (Usul)" in virtual machine .
    I think it is ready for release.
    On the other hand , I've been earnest looking forward to the arrival of OMV-Extra-Virtualbox .

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've been earnest looking forward to the arrival of OMV-Extra-Virtualbox .

You might be waiting a long time since virtualbox is not in the Debian 10/Buster repos (including backports). Updates/upgrades are too problematic to use the virtualbox repos either.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!