Hoping someone can tell me what Ive missed.
Not much info out there about re-mounting drives to a new OMV install. Unless Im not searching the right terminology.
Heres the process:
1. Old OMV4 running on USB stick died. (Not due to stick failure, but due to PLEX filling up the drive and killing the GUI etc.
2. Installed new SATA 1Tb HDD. (WD Blue)
3. Reconnected old 2Tb SATA HDD (WD Black)
4. Rebooted OMV and GUI found the disks.
5. Went in to File Systems to find 3 additional partitions unmounted. Mounted EFI and BOOT OSX but cannot mount StorageHD. Assuming this is where all of my media is.
6. Get an error about wrong fs type etc. Screenshot attached.
I need to mount this drive. it's very full of my media. Technically I can lose it, but Id rather not waste the time ripping again.
Yes, I am aware of the fail safes, but it's not mission critical.
Systems were installed the same way. As far as Im aware theyre both ext4.
Thats about as much as I can work out from google and the like. Sometimes the jargon used here is overwhelming.
Any info Ive missed, don't hesitate to ask.