I have finally made the decision to try to update from 3.0 to 4.0, I will take an exact copy of the OMV disk to be sure that I can go back.
These are the plugins I have installed (the rest I have migrated to Docker):
- openmediavault-backup 3.11
- openmediavault-rsnapshot 3.12
- openmediavault-transmissionbt 3.0.9
- openmediavault-unionfilesystems 3.1.17
- openmediavault-mysql 3.0.4
- openmediavault-fail2ban 1.3.1
- openmediavault-nginx 3.0.11
- openmediavault-letsencrypt 3.4.5
- openmediavault-resetperms 3.3
- openmediavault-locate 3.4
- openmediavault-cups 3.1.2
- openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.32
- openmediavault-docker-gui 3.1.10
I have found all these plugins in the OMV 4.0 Plugin list. Is there anything else I need to do to ensure it goes smooth?
Or can I just update without the risk of breaking everything?