as this is offtopic in terms of "NAS-relation", I am looking into configuring a domestic mail server (postfix centered, with all the "usual" complementary packages for IMAP, antispam, etc etc).
My questions are:
- which SBC should I choose ?
- any suggestions in terms of linux based sw packages, barred the usual suspects ?
Sheer performance, let's face it, is not an issue in my case:
- Very few users (5-10 max)
- Very limited traffic (way less than 100 emails per day)
- 1TB mail archive space will be A LOT
Reliability is much more.
- a stable platform
- to add redundancy (not necessarily an active-active cluster; something that I can bring up when the main one fails, even from remote, RTO 30 minutes, RPO 1 hour would be OK)
Thanks in advance for any idea