Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose - Q&A

• You're suposed to go to 192.168.88.248:450/nextcloud to get it but you have to follow the step under "configuration of proxy" also it will be cloud.myserver.lv/nextcloud. I am trying to figure out how to just get it to be cloud.myserver.lv or for me jr.ddns.net in my case without the /nexcloud

• The „Welcome Tipp our server” message means that Nginx is not properly configured. Any hints in the letsencrypt log?

You're suposed to go to 192.168.88.248:450/nextcloud to get it but you have to follow the step under "configuration of proxy" also it will be cloud.myserver.lv/nextcloud. I am trying to figure out how to just get it to be cloud.myserver.lv or for me jr.ddns.net in my case without the /nexcloud

Check post #4 of this thread

• This is my /letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/config.php

I put # in front of # 'overwritehost' => 'cloud.mydomain.lv', because it automatically redirects me from local IP to cloud.mydomain.lv where only Welcome page lives

And nextcloud.subdomain.conf looks like this

• These don’t match. Change server_name to cloud.*

Hello, if I want to access nextcloud via jrblessing.ddns.net rather than jrblessing.ddns.net/nextcloud (currently). Might you please give some recommendations? Thanks. I think I'm currently using the subfolder mode because for me both links work

• These don’t match. Change server_name to cloud.*

Now I have error in browser when i connect to cloud.mydomain.lv from home network. Seems that it is working fine from outside

Zitat

This site can’t provide a secure connection

cloud.mydomainlv uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Im using Cloudflare.

Added my email and api to cloudflare.ini

# With global api key:

dns_cloudflare_email = cloudflare@example.com

dns_cloudflare_api_key = 0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef01234567

THis is my docker coposer

• Hello, if I want to access nextcloud via jrblessing.ddns.net rather than jrblessing.ddns.net/nextcloud (currently). Might you please give some recommendations? Thanks. I think I'm currently using the subfolder mode because for me both links work

You should change nextcloud.subfolder.conf back to nextcloud.subfolder.conf.sample and use nextcloud.subdomain.conf instead

And make changes in letsencrypt proxy conf to make similar as mine. What exactly, i cant say while mine is not working properly :D

my proxy conf

• No, this is something in my network

Data always goes shortest way. If I have server locally, when I open cloud.myserver.lv while being in the same network (e.g. Computer address 192.168.1.5 and server local address is 192.168.1.6 connection is going directly to server 65.66.12.24 and therefore ssl certificate error happens. If I go to server from other real ip e.g 67. 23.56.75 it goes from my computer ip 192.168.1.5 to some other external IP e.g. 87.25.89.43 and then to my servers address 65.23.56.75. Then ssl certificate is valid and everything happens.

Basically I need to make NAT rules in my Mikrotik router so all connections to my server goes outside my network and back

• hi folks,

just updated my Nextcloud to 18.0.8 and do a routine check in Settings to check its all right ... but what i see: Nextcloud 19.0.2 available

anyone have done it? - some little how to about it? - something critical to know?

thx ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Worked for me. Three warnings after upgrade in the securty check, which could be solve by

sudo -u abc php occ db:add-missing-indices

sudo -u abc php occ db:add-missing-columns

I redeployed the Nextcloud container and made sure the latest image was pulled.

• Hi, ich habe die Konfiguration entsprechend dem HowTo vorgenommen und so weit funktioniert auch alles, jedoch wenn ich aus dem LAN auf Nextcloud mit https://192.168.178.55:450 zugreife wird nach https://nextloud.your.url aufgelöst und die Verbindung doch wieder über das WAN hergestellt. Ich habe auch mal die DSL-Verbindung unterbrochen und festgestellt, dass zu Nextcloud mit https://192.168.178.55:450 im LAN keine Verbindung hergestellt werden kann. Was muss ich machen, damit der Zugriff aus dem LAN auch über das LAN abgewickelt wird?

Meine config.php und docker-compose.yml sehen folgendermaßen aus:

config.php

docker-compose.yml

• Nextcloud Security & setup warnings:

Code
    This instance is missing some recommended PHP modules. For improved performance and better compatibility it is highly recommended to install them.

bcmath

How to install it, please?

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• This is the culprit

Danke, jetzt sieht's so aus und funktioniert:

Code
     'overwrite.cli.url' => '',
      'overwritehost' => '',
      'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',
      'trusted_domains' => 
      array (
        0 => '192.168.178.55',
        1 => 'nextcloud.your.url',
      ),

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!