Error mountin HDD

• Error trying to mount an HDD, it was part of a Raid5 in btrfs

---{% set config = salt['omv_conf.get']('conf.service.unionfilesystems') %} <======================{% for pool in config.filesystem %}{% set poolmount = salt['omv_conf.get_by_filter']( 'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint', {'operator':'stringEquals', 'arg0':'uuid', 'arg1':pool.self_mntentref}) %}[...]--- in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc(60): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(164): OMV\Engine\Module\ServiceAbstract->deploy()#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(899): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)#6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

• Did you wipe the drive before using it again? I would recommend a complete/full wipe of the drive to get rid of the btrfs signature.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I come from an xpenology and trying to reassemble the Raid5 I started to have problems then I wipe all the HDDs but I didn't manage to mount them with the error above. Since I was at the beginning I reinstalled everything (for the third time) and now everything seems to be ok finally, fingers crossed

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!