Hi to everyone,
I'm trying to build a home NAS based on Eolize SVD-NC11-4, a box with 4 hot swap bay or maybe a Silverstone with 6/8 bay.
I'm looking for a motherboard with these features:
- Support for almost 2 memory slot and 32 GB maximum ram
- 4/8 SATA3 connections (6 Gbps)
- 1 LAN GbE connection (preferably 2)
- Enough processor power to support ZFS and video transcoding/streming through ethernet (Plex, DLNA etc)
- Mini atx small form factor (10x10 cm) to fit the Eolize/Silverstone...
Do you have some advice?
Tnx in advance...!!!