OMV5 on rock64 running latest armbian - working well but...

• Hi all,

I have been testing OMV5 on rock64 using the latest Armian Buster/Server image - https://www.armbian.com/rock64/#kernels-archive-all

Working well so massive thanks to all devs and contributors! - Great work @votdev and others!

There does seem to be a general issue as it takes a couple of minutes to apply (after save) any change via the GUI. I noticed that when doing the save/apply the python3 command/process hits the CPU at 100% during the apply/save.

I have reproduced this issue on every install with OMV5 on rock64 - have done a few over the last few weeks...

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Any ideas what might be causing this?

The change to saltstack for configuration management. It does soooo much more than the old bash scripts. Good for eliminating problems but bad for low powered systems.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for the quick answer.

So nothing can be done about this on my rock64 - just a consequence of salt and I need to be patient while changes apply.

One other thing looks strange - in the GUI dashboard page, memory use is very low at 0.1% (this is more like 12% on OMV4).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!