Good morning, I've been trying to install omv 4 on my new raspberry pi 4 for several days but it's impossible for me. I have searched for information on this forum and the network but nothing I prove solves my problem. I don't know what I can do wrong. The steps I follow are the following:
- Download omv from the following link
- Copy the image to an sd card with the Balena Etcher software.
- I insert the sd into the raspberry, I connect network cable and power
- I wait until the green LED stops blinking
- I locate the ip assigned to the raspberry from my router
- I try to access via web and I get the message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".
I have tried with 3 different sd cards, assigning fixed ip by dhcp, with several network cables and in several ports of my router. I have also tried to install Hassio on the raspberry and I had no problems so the raspberry works well. What else can I try ?. Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.