Docker and Conatiner and Volumes is not work here

• Hi,

My disk has the following volumes, / sharefolders / kinostarts and / archive ... But the disks are not created or tended under plex, as if that would be the wrong name .... here's a picture of how I did it and please order Correction, if I have something wrong, because I find no suitable guide to how I integrate my hard drives. Since I have already created my folder with omv 4, I hope that I can take it again. For docker installation I have / sharefolders / docker taken. But the entries for my plate designation remains empty eg / sharefolders / archiv me nothing is indicated see picture. please help mee guys :-) thx pic1.JPG

Thermaltake V.2.1 & ASRock-J5005-ITX mit picoPSU-120 & Salcar 72W Netzteil und 2 8GB Ram von Crucical & Seagate IronWolf Pro & Transcend & TV-Headend mit Digital Devices V-7.0 DVB-S Twin und DVB-C Single & Common Interface DUO von Digital Devices mit Debian OMV u. PLEX

:thumbsup::/

• What do mean, when i going to bind, i See Not My Folders when i give /sharefolders/Archiv Not seee under bind, which both!? What is wrong in my system....!?

Thermaltake V.2.1 & ASRock-J5005-ITX mit picoPSU-120 & Salcar 72W Netzteil und 2 8GB Ram von Crucical & Seagate IronWolf Pro & Transcend & TV-Headend mit Digital Devices V-7.0 DVB-S Twin und DVB-C Single & Common Interface DUO von Digital Devices mit Debian OMV u. PLEX

• What do mean, when i going to bind, i See Not My Folders when i give /sharefolders/Archiv Not seee under bind,

You won't see anything there is nothing to select, there are no drop down options, the folder information has to be typed in.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

• When i unterstand give in number one /sharefolders/Archiv in, in number two come in...!? I Not Unterstand this Volumes in Both... number one i have Unterstand !

• Yes in number one come in /sharefolders/Archiv an number two /sharefolders/Archiv Right...!? And my Plex Settings from docker 4 in this Button, so /sharefolders/Plex which Settings...

• When i give in my Settings of bind /sharefolders/archiv is okay number two Buttons is in my List Host and give /sharefolders/Archiv in the List is my plex Settings Started and the folder is Empty in my List. We are tv headend is Started and my cards is empty....

• Ok we're losing this in the translation so going back to this;

What do mean, when i going to bind, i See Not My Folders when i give /sharefolders/Archiv Not seee under bind,

the above is correct that is because you have to enter them manually, example;
    container -> /downloads
    host -> /sharefolders/downloads
    bind.png.jpg
    the above image shows the options when using bind under the Volumes tab, so the host is the share on OMV, the container is where it will find those files.

• When i give under Container (who my Settings is from my plex) /sharefolders/plex....
    And under Host give /sharefolders/Archiv
    Is this Right...!? I have now Unterstand this Container and Host and bind !?

• When i give under Container (who my Settings is from my plex) /sharefolders/plex....

No, the container folder is what is stated on the containers settings, so container is inside the container, host is outside.

What are you using as your image.

• Ahr okay i Unterstand With Host, my questions is what for Name have Container, this Not Unterstand, sorry for my commentar für mee is docker and Container under omv 5.0 new...

• my questions is what for Name have Container, this Not Unterstand,

That is why asked what image are you using, if you look at the image I posted the container will have a folder structure, so if Plex has a folder structure of just media, you can therefore use a structure that I posted in my image.

So if Plex just has a folder /media which will be stated in the on the images Docker page, you can then set up the structure as per my picture why, because the host /sharedfolders/movies points to /media/movies and therefore once the Plex GUI is running by selecting the media folder the other folders will be displayed inside it.

This is the only way I can explain it.

• is all okay, now work in my system....

• @ramus du solltest in Docker keine Pfade mit "/sharedfolder/xxxx" benutzen. Es ist besser den kompletten Pfad zu nehmen: "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxxx/xxxx"

Cannot create shared folder on new or existing drive

Um den Pfad richtig hinzubekommen, benutze ich Putty. Darin navigiere ich zu dem Ordner und kopiere dann den Pfad. Vermeidet einige Tippfehler ;-)

• ja das stimmt, aber mit /sharedfolders/aufnahmen/tvheadendAUFNAHMEN zb geht es bei mir problemlos, ist einfacher zu merken wie die lange dev srvi die kann ich mir nicht merken warum auch immer :-(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!