plugin to view the motherboard model

• There is a 'sensors'-plugin where some basic hardware information can be retrieved, mostly temperatures, fan speed etc., but not as comprehensive as with cpuz or other monitoring tools.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• There is a 'sensors'-plugin where some basic hardware information can be retrieved, mostly temperatures, fan speed etc., but not as comprehensive as with cpuz or other monitoring tools.

yes thank you very much, it would be useful, where can I download it?

• I thought it can be found on omv-extras.org. But accordingly to this thread [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x, it was never ported to OMV4. Sorry.

I am still on OMV3 and I recently did some experiments with additional cooling of the CPU of the used motherboard and the sensors plugin did a great job thereby.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo () aus folgendem Grund: typo

• Offizieller Beitrag

dmidecode from the command line will tell you lots of info.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Can I use the command line only from putty or even through the web interface? If so, how?

Yes, of course you can do it with PuTTY. But if you want to do it from the WebUI, there is a more or less indirect route: You have to install the plugin 'ShellInABox'. With ShellInABox you get a Web-based Command line interface comparable with PuTTY.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

• @nicovon

If you use Ubuntu or similar distribution, you can install "System Profiler and Benchmark" is similar to Aida64 for Windows.

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!