I am getting deathly slow speed on my Raspberry Pi 4 with OMV 5.
I tried everything from my end but the data transfer speed on SMB/CIFS are less then 3 MB.
My Setup is as follows:
- Raspberry Pi 4 (4 GB)
- Original Raspberry Pi USB C Power Adapter
- Quantum Zero USB 3.1 Powered HUB (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011OSM2KW)
- Seagate 2 TB External USB 3.0 Hard Disk (Ext4)
- Adata 1 TB USB 3.0 Hard Disk (NTFS)
- Amazon Basics Cat 7 LAN Cable directly connected to Gigabit Router
I installed OMV 5 from this URL: https://github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/issues/344
Everything works fine except the slow transfer speed.
Somebody can please help what is wrong with my setup and How can get good transfer speed?
Thanks a ton.