Cant install docker

• Hi
    Im new here, and also very new to openmediavault
    i got a rapsberry pi 3b+ and installed the first image of this page : https://sourceforge.net/projec…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/
    Every worked so far, the raspberry pi boots.
    Then i changed password for admin account , and then i tried to install the docker.

I enabled the docker stable repo in the omv-extras tab section

Then i selected the openmediavault docker-gui to install from the plugins section
    From there, it goes wrong

At the end of the install i get all errors.

No idea why
    I tried to refresh then to see, if i can see the 2 new tabs, but they arent there...
    So something is wrong.
    Who can help me please

Thanks (not sure i'm on version 4 )

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks (not sure i'm on version 4 )

Post a screenshot of the dashboard in the GUI of OMV. You should be on OMV 4.1.27. If not you need to update your system.

I enabled the docker stable repo in the omv-extras tab section

Should be "Docker CE" repo

Then i selected the openmediavault docker-gui to install from the plugins section
    From there, it goes wrong

I think there are some threads about this issue with RPi in the forum.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Heres screenshot, not sure which version im on, i cant see it anywhere

You need to go to "Diagnostics" >> "Dashboard" on the left side then you will see "System Information" on the right side

• Why? Your OMV version is fine. Search the forum for similar issues.
    If you are able to use the CLI post the output of

dpkg -l | grep docker

Where can i put the command line?
    sorry really new here
    i just overtype that somewhere?

• Why? Your OMV version is fine. Search the forum for similar issues.
    If you are able to use the CLI post the output of

dpkg -l | grep docker

root@Raspberrypi:~# dpkg -l | grep docker
    ii docker-ce 5:19.03.5~3-0~debian-stretch armhf Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-ce-cli 5:19.03.5~3-0~debian-stretch armhf Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    iU openmediavault-docker-gui 4.1.6 all OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker

• Try

apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui

Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    openmediavault-docker-gui is already the newest version (4.1.6).
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 59 not upgraded.
    4 not fully installed or removed.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

edit: in the errors i can read, i see something about dependencies problem

• mm i pressed Y
    then it asked me some questions where i said to keep current version
    After the task doing all stuff, i now got the docker plugin

strange, not sure what i did, but now its there

• I would recommend running:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    sudo apt autoremove

After that, try
    sudo apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui
    again

NB: sudo can be skipped if you are running as root.

EDIT:
    You posted when I was typing mine, but congratulations.

• Offizieller Beitrag

thx fixed

glad you fixed it

installed the unifi controller as host
    however, icant seem to find the gui?
    Nor is a port mentioned somewhere...
    strange

Open another thread with screenshots of your settings.

• Hallo Ich benötige auch einmal eure Hilfe hier.
    nach dem mein Nas gecrasht war, war es mir nicht möglich Docker zustarten auch ein entfernen und neuistallieren von Docker ist nicht möglich
    System Arrakis 4.1.27-1
    Folgende Fehler Meldung kommt

Hello I also need your help here.
    after my NAS crashed, it was not possible for me to start Docker also remove and reinstall Docker is not possible
    System Arrakis 4.1.27-1
    The following error message appears

Code
    Fehler #0: OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/docker.inc(31): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.do...') #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleDocker->getStatus() #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array) #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1) #6 {main}

dpkg -l | grep docker shows follow

Code
    root@iNas:~# dpkg -l | grep dockeriF  docker-ce                          5:19.03.5~3-0~debian-stretch       amd64                                                                                     Docker: the open-source application container engineii  docker-ce-cli                      5:19.03.5~3-0~debian-stretch       amd64                                                                                     Docker CLI: the open-source application container engineiU  openmediavault-docker-gui          4.1.6                              all                                                                                       OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker

Bei apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui comes this

at

Code
    docker-ce (5:19.03.5~3-0~debian-stretch) wird eingerichtet ...Job for docker.service canceled.invoke-rc.d: initscript docker, action "start" failed.● docker.service - Docker Application Container Engine   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/docker.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)   Active: deactivating (stop-sigterm)     Docs: https://docs.docker.com Main PID: 31600 (dockerd)    Tasks: 12   Memory: 40.9M      CPU: 60ms   CGroup: /system.slice/docker.service           └─31600 /usr/bin/dockerd -H fd:// --containerd=/run/containerd/containerd.sock

Nov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.169850994+01:00" level=info msg="ClientConn switching balancer to \"pick_first…module=grpcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.171206184+01:00" level=info msg="parsed scheme: \"unix\"" module=grpcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.171232971+01:00" level=info msg="scheme \"unix\" not registered, fallback to d…module=grpcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.171261147+01:00" level=info msg="ccResolverWrapper: sending update to cc: {[{u…module=grpcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.171307542+01:00" level=info msg="ClientConn switching balancer to \"pick_first…module=grpcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.173906267+01:00" level=info msg="[graphdriver] using prior storage driver: overlay2"Nov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.262428613+01:00" level=error msg="failed to get event" error="rpc error: code …lugins.mobyNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.262542793+01:00" level=warning msg="grpc: addrConn.createTransport failed to connect to…pcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.262549349+01:00" level=warning msg="grpc: addrConn.createTransport failed to connect to…pcNov 27 09:24:20 DoggiNas dockerd[31600]: time="2019-11-27T09:24:20.266178526+01:00" level=info msg="Processing signal 'terminated'"Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten des Paketes docker-ce (--configure): Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 1 zurückdpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von openmediavault-docker-gui: openmediavault-docker-gui hängt ab von docker-ce (>= 5:19.03); aber:  Paket docker-ce ist noch nicht konfiguriert. openmediavault-docker-gui hängt ab von docker-ce (<< 5:19.04); aber:  Paket docker-ce ist noch nicht konfiguriert.

dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten des Paketes openmediavault-docker-gui (--configure): Abhängigkeitsprobleme - verbleibt unkonfiguriertFehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von: docker-ce openmediavault-docker-guiException ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f8bb0bec7b8>Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in removeTypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callableException ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f8bb0bec7b8>Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in removeTypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callableE: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
  • das wirft er aus

Code
    Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
    Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
    Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
    0 aktualisiert, 0 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.

wenn ich dann
    "apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui" kommt am Ende das

in der Web Gui zeigt er dann gleich wieder "Fehler Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'." an

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get remove openmediavault-docker-gui
    apt-get remove docker-ce
    dpkg -l | grep docker should not show anything, if true:

apt-get install docker-ce
    apt-get install opemmediavault-docker-gui

dpkg -l | grep docker should then show only ii in the first position of each line

If not, post the output here

• At apt -get remove it tell its not installed

at apt-get install docker-ce comes the first Error

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!