Out of drive space making backup

• I was creating a new backup to an external ftp server when I apparently ran out of disk space while running one of the jobs. I was using duplicati to perform the backup. Now I can't open any of the drive tabs in OMV - every one produces an error. I am a bit of a noob with this stuff so I am not sure where else to turn. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Error #0:OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusu2hrWi' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents()#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(385): OMV\Json\File->read()#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/exec.inc(89): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->getBgProcStatus('/tmp/bgstatusu2...')#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceExec->getOutput(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getOutput', Array, Array)#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Exec', 'getOutput', Array, Array, 1)#7 {main}

• You have to look at /srv/<XYZ>. This is where the filesystems are mounted. In your case is seems to be that the target filesystem was not mounted, thus duplicati wrote into the root filesystem.

so in /srv it looks like a listing of drives? Any idea as to where I would be looking for the bad files? I went through the subdirectories and nothing jumped out at me

dev-disk-by-label-Backup, Docker, HomeMEDIA, Movies, Windows

Also there was a folder called "ftp" which did not have the "dev-disk-by-label prefix.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!