cannot pull image from docker hub

• I am running omv 5 verssion 5.1.2-1 (USUL)
    Raspberry pi 4b 4g
    I cannot seem to to download images now. I've tried from Image section I Portainer and from the Container section.
    From the Image section I get no such image...:latest which I've seen before.
    From the container side I get :Failure
    Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 1.1.1.1:53: read udp 172.21.20.147:52397->1.1.1.1:53: i/o timeout
    I've tried rebooting which doesn't help. I have downloaded 4 other images prior to this but all of a sudden no luck.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you configure network adapter in the OMV web interface? Seems like a DNS issue.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• yes I have etc0. I thin my problem was in Transmission container. When I disabled it I was able to download images again. The container was not set to bridge.
    My new problem is where can I add extra arguments in Portainer? I need to add ports and "network=mynet"
    Thanks

• that worked for me. the last problem I have is adding ports. when I add a port manually, I get this error:409: Conflict

Your request had an invalid session-id header.
    To fix this, follow these steps:

• When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it
    • Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
    • When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated header

This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.
    X-Transmission-Session-Id: DdHUI3kKZuoDBKi2lviHBf3iYgewTeLo72U6q0Ry7ZRa2Gaw

in omv4 I would add the ports in the extra arguments. do you have any idea where or how I would add them.

thanks for your help

• I tried that, but I get 409: Conflict

Your request had an invalid session-id header.
    To fix this, follow these steps:

• When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it
    • Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
    • When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated header

This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.
    X-Transmission-Session-Id: sRxjKy3o5244isq12KnAXCpeCloIQAwJKP2OvxVdjck03pTCup

when I go to myipaddress:9091

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!