Thanks Solo for your directions.
The fix did work, even I don't understand how it can generate 23 errors when parity is fresh and old disk not failed, but it regenerated the files in the new drive.
But unfortunately I must say that my disk catalog is trashed. I only changed SAS0 but after a reboot my 3th disk is missing and the Snapraid pointer to SAS2 shows "false" as volume.
Now I removed all data disks from the snapraid, completely deleted the aufs pool and I'm trying to have OMV see my 3th disk and realize that disk1 (old) doesn't exists now.
Because it's still showing the old disk in filesystems and with the same names as the new one.
It's a complete mess. And I couldn't do a rescan to solve the fix issues. I suppose that as I still have the old disk I will be able to do a diff between them.
I have to remove plex plugin because was using the old disk for it's working folder and didn't let me change the volume.
Now filesystems lets me unmount the new drive but not the old.
MySQL plugin removed.
Manually unmounted the old drive and changed it's label. SAS2 still missing.