Noob Help - Deluge problem with folder

• Hello mates,

This is the first time I'm using docker (and OMV), and although I had some success creating a working container for qbittorrent following the Techno Dad tutorial, I'm having some problems with deluge, it seems it's not showing the folder free space, and therefore it doesn't allow the download to start.

As far as I can tell, the correct folders were created, the permission on the folders seems to be right:

LaTeX
    drwxr-sr-x+ 2 moita users 4096 Dec 27 02:52 deluge

I tried changing the folder on deluge web-ui and thin client to a sort of possibilities but still I can't get it working.

And I guess I pointed the folder correctly in the portainer.

Any lead on what I'm doing wrong?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The problem is your deluge preferences vs your container mappings.

Look at your deluge mappings in your container setup...

/path/to/downloads/deluge:/downloads

So in the Deluge GUI, you need to map it to /downloads not /root/Downloads

Since you're not using incomplete/complete directories, the only thing you need under "Download To" is /downloads , then navigate to /path/to/downloads/deluge.. and your files will be downloading there

• Thanks KM0201, I changed and now it's working.

I was testing paths in the server, /srv... then /sharedfolders and etc, but it's the path that the container sees, just /downloads.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!