Easy Nextcloud Installation discussion

• Are you able to connect through a browser on the phone?

Maybe killing and restarting the phone will help. I’m not an Android phone user. Maybe someone who is will have some insights on the matter and will chime in. I read here from KM0201 that he didn’t care for the Nextcloud app on Android.

Simple and sure backup and restore: In a Scheduled Job: rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SOURCE/ /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DESTINATION/ (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)
    OMV 5 (current) - Hardware: Thinkserver TS140, Nextcloud, Plex, Airsonic, Navidrome, Ubooquity, Digikam, & Heimdall - NanoPi M4 (v.1), backup - Odroid XU4, Pi-Hole (DietPi) - Testing/Playing: hc2, xu4, Pi 3B+, Odroid H2. Mac user trying to convert to Linux on a HP dx2400, Debian 10 XFCE.

• I never had problems granting access... once I did it worked fine... I just don't care for the App. I just put a shortcut to my nextcloud url through chrome on my phones desktop... problem solved.

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!